Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about selling my boat...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    one thing though randy...........Please dont tell me that you are going to an eggbeater,blender,whacker or choppergun boat :hammerhea

Taylorman
    Im calling bullsh*t. If he were to sell it, he would have an exact price to ask. He doesn't come across as the type of guy who would not know how much to ask for it. Are your trying to troll for Chet?

dmontzsta
    He has seen the light, he wants a flatty. Right Randy?
    Come on over to our side mang!

BigBlockOldsJet
    Drama at its' best

Mighty Thor
    Does the scoop polisher in his avatar come as part of the Deal? If so I am headed to the loan dept. at my bank.

78Eliminator
    I have seen the boat in person and it's about as clean as they get. Also, when that boat was not at the river, it was always some place getting work done on it. What I am saying, is that Randy might not know what to ask because he has invested so much money into it, he has no idea what's fair for him and the potential buyer. Anyway, good luck Randy, and I hope you find her a home that's half as good as you've been to it.

wsuwrhr
    Does the scoop polisher in his avatar come as part of the Deal? If so I am headed to the loan dept. at my bank.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    If that is true there will be a bidding war pal.
    Be ready.
    Brian

MAXIMUS
    And I can part it out and sell you the starter :wink:

HBjet
    This is no joke, and I haven't completely decided if I will sell this boat yet, or even complete. 78Eliminator is right about why I haven't put up a number, because I know what I would like to get, and I have a good feeling what other people would want to pay for a used boat. I just need to figure out if that middle ground is something I can live with or not.
    As for another boat in the works... nope, not even close. More like being unemployed since 8/1 and the bills aren't disappearing!
    Still not sure this is the route I want to take, but I decided to throw it out there and see because you never know! Right...
    HBjet

squirt
    Randy, Sorry to hear about your troubles. I know you've had a butt load of fun with your boat and I'd bet you really don't want to sell it. Might consider putting the mill up for sale + exchange for a more mild motor. There is some market on your engine I would think. Remember how much fun you had with your boat when it was runnin in the eighties? Might be a better option than to let it go and really regret it. It's alot easier to replace an engine than to replace an exact boat. Man I feel your pain :cry:
    good luck, Don

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast