Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about selling my boat...

DON'T PILE ON A GUY THAT HAS LOST HIS JOB!! You are a classless, insecure, rambling maggot little gutter dweller.
    Tony Scarlata
    and yes Randy is a friend
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about! I couldn't have said it better myself!

Sanger D
    Talking smack is something WE all need to do,I pride myself on it (thank you) but NEVER do you talk smack about someones family ,or situation that may be diffficult,...boats ,cars trucks and such sure, but when it comes to the INCOME thing ,people need support!!!!!your jobs give you worth, it,s somewhat who we are.New jobs make us change and thats hard to do,sorry to hear your situation,good luck.
    P.S dude, keep your boat!!!!!!

victorfb
    Randy... swing a hammer, stack lumber, stock shelves, fetch shopping carts, anything for the mean time. Dont sell the boat.

moneysucker
    I hate to admit it but the boat would be the first to go when times get tough. It doesn't cost anything to keep but if you can't aford to go out and use it and need to make payments boat goes bye bye. I figure if I sell mine just by not running it for a season I will be giving myself at least $1000 a month raise. Good luck with finding work Randy. Let me know if you are in COnst. I have connections there in HB area even.
    Cy

disco_charger
    It would kill me to think of someone other than you driving that boat. The market for jet boats sucks right now. :frown: I wish I could come on here and give you a senario that could fix the problems. Good luck Randy.

Unchained
    A good fill in job until something better comes along is being a truck driver.
    My son is 20 yrs. old. He went to truck driver school for 1 1/2 weeks and that cost him $1500.00
    He got a job in two days and a good raise after 90 days on the job.
    He works a lot of hours and is out overnight a couple nights a week but he told me his paycheck last week was $ 850.00 after taxes.
    Not bad for a 20 year old kid that still lives home and has no expenses.
    Good Luck

HammerDown
    This thread is turning into something other than a person that's intrested in selling a Jet Boat.
    Just Jets is about (Jet Boat related topics)...period!
    Anyone looking for or can offer someone employment, great...send them an email or PM. Or take it to The SandBar.
    The BS/Drama/Name calling stops here.!

HBjet
    Anyways, I only started this thread to see some other thoughts I guess, and I would hate to sell my boat, but I would sell it before sinking it that's for sure.
    Well, I am going to keep the boat and not because its the wrong time, I just figured I would be more bummed with it gone then keeping it and trying to keep the bills covered.
    Thanks to all of those who are trying to help out my situation and if I haven't PM's you already I will soon.
    HBjet

HBjet
    UPDATE!!!
    Got the right offer today (turned down 2 from other companies) and I will be part of the work force again come Monday the 14th. WooHoo!!!
    HBjet

wsuwrhr
    UPDATE!!!
    Got the right offer today (turned down 2 from other companies) and I will be part of the work force again come Monday the 14th. WooHoo!!!
    HBjet
    Cool deal,
    you never posted your skills bud.
    this place is like a brotherhood.
    Brian

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast