Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday, Nov.26,05 Delta Run?

78Anthonyjet
    BUMP :lightsabe

deltarat
    Lets get this trip underway already. Whos in for a thankgiving weekend run? I believe this is the Saturday after Thanksgiving and I think it will be a blast. TURKEY RUN, first round is on me!!!

78Anthonyjet
    MUD SLIDES??????
    Hey Terry, I got Tequila and mudslide mix and a new blender-- see you next saturday. not sure what we are cooking, but I can tell you what we are drinking.

NICE PAIR
    Do you guy's allow whackers?

MOBrien
    Do you guy's allow whackers?
    Hey NP,
    You still got your other Talon for sale? Yesterday I saw an ad for a 28 Skater with twin whakkas for sale in OSO and the guy listed as "partial trade for 22 Talon or Daytona???". Hmmmmmmmmmmm. :idea:
    I still need to get my trailer fixed....anyone have a recommendation in the Sac area for new bunks? Thinking of going with carpeted Trex-type bunks so they won't deteriorate...good idea or not?
    Later,
    MOB

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    maybe you guys might let me and crew come along if we promise to behave?aarrg.

DCBob
    maybe you guys might me and crew come along if we promise to behave?aarrg.
    Me too ..........Aw fock it, who wants to behave anyway :yuk: If it ain't pouring down rain & snow & sleet & sheit count me in

NICE PAIR
    maybe you guys might me and crew come along if we promise to behave?aarrg.
    Do you know how to spell behave?

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    i thought behave is spelled correct?if wrong please make right. thank you with all of my heart felt best wishes redneck :hammerhea :2purples: on another thought i will ask badburn if he and his wife wants to go. my better side will go if i dont drive fast(like my boat goes fast) :crossx:

NICE PAIR
    Hey NP,
    You still got your other Talon for sale? Yesterday I saw an ad for a 28 Skater with twin whakkas for sale in OSO and the guy listed as "partial trade for 22 Talon or Daytona???". Hmmmmmmmmmmm. :idea:
    I still need to get my trailer fixed....anyone have a recommendation in the Sac area for new bunks? Thinking of going with carpeted Trex-type bunks so they won't deteriorate...good idea or not?
    Later,
    MOB
    Check w/someone to see if trex would require more verticle's (support) I'm not sure the stuff has the load carrying capacity that wood has.
    "Good Idea" If you buy my Talon A. you would have a nice 22 Talon B. You would have trading material If you wanted a Skater.
    See you on the 26th? :smile:

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast