Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Quit Smoking

Captain Dan
    I have smoked off and on for over 20 years, (mostly on). I went to see a hypnotherapist on Saturday morning, and I'm now finished with smoking.
    I have had zero "cravings" and when my body would usually tell me to smoke, my subconscious mind seems to be on auto-pilot and quickly dismisses the notion. Thus far, it has been painless, even after a few cocktails on Saturday night, and morning coffee - no desire to smoke again.
    It's amazing how strong your subconscious mind can be. The key to success, so I'm told, is to be certain that you want to quit before entering into the session, and to make sure you can describe to the hypnotherpaist why you want to quit. She simply reloaded these thoughts while in a relaxed state. I'm amazed and in awe of how powerful this method is, with no drugs or side effects.

MsDrmr
    no joking???? how often do you have to go back, or do you?
    Congrats,

Captain Dan
    All in one session, it's supposed to be one hour, I was there about 2 hours.
    She states 95% success rate, GUARANTEED by her - no going back unless you revert back. She says 30% walk out and never have another craving or desire whatsoever.
    Her guarantee is a verbal contract between her and you - it's for her lifetime.....

HCS
    That's great!
    What else can she do to you when your in a subconscious state on mind?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Tell me more, who, where, how much?
    I guit a couple months ago and just in the past few weeks I sort of picked it back up again. Not like I used to smoke, but smoking is smoking. And I always give myself a free pass if I am drinking or at the river.

Caribbean Jet
    Nice job. My parents both did it cold turkey.

76ANTHONY
    good job, no cravings huh? hmmmmm, chicks dig guys who dont smoke.. im thinkin i might need that number

Captain Dan
    That's great!
    What else can she do to you when your in a subconscious state on mind?
    After I saw the result, I took inventory! Actually, she only does smoking cessation. The "relaxed" state was cool - I was totally in rational thought the whole time, but my eyes were closed, etc.
    She asked how long I thought, I had my eyes closed, I answered 12-15 minutes - it was 40!

Captain Dan
    Tell me more, who, where, how much?
    I guit a couple months ago and just in the past few weeks I sort of picked it back up again. Not like I used to smoke, but smoking is smoking. And I always give myself a free pass if I am drinking or at the river.
    She works out of her home in Murrieta, she will send you an information package. The cost is $400. PM me if you are interested, I will send you her phone number.

BarryMac
    That's awesome Dan, congrats and best of luck with continued success...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast