Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I Quit Smoking

core attitude
    I live on the west of I-15, just off of Jefferson and Nutmeg - When I hooked up with this lady, I found out that she lived just down the street from me...
    Did I meet you summer of '04? I had just bought my Ultra 24 Stealth and you and your wife were checking it out at Steamboat?
    Nope, but I've probably seen you at the store or around town...lol. My kids go to Thompson and MVHS, play MYSL and we all train at Extreme Fitness. I drive right by your area twice a day at least (car pool dad) so I would bet our paths have crossed......been in the area 6 years +.

Scream
    Congrats on quitting smoking. Definately one of the best things you'll ever do for yourself. Now just wait till your sense of smell and taste come back...you can smell your neighbors and everything you eat will be too damn good...lol
    Scream <--- reformed smoker

DelawareDave
    My wife and I both quit almost 5 years ago. We went to a Goen Seminar. It was like $50 per person. I wanted to quit, after 35 years of cigarettes. The wife didn't want to quit, but wanted to go to see what it was like. She still wants one every once in a while, but I have no desire to smoke at all. They try to get you to buy all these fancy, high priced pills, to help with the cravings. We got one bottle of something, cause my wife wanted a crutch. I tried them, but they smelled so bad when you opened the bottle, I never took any.
    But the bottom line is- No smokes, going on 5 years!
    Congrats to anyone who has kicked the habit. And if you are thinking about it, just DO IT!

FMluvswater
    Way to go Captain Dan! More power to you - it's a scary thing to change your lifestyle ... until you're doing it. :wink: Cheers to the long healthy life ahead of you! :clover:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345