Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Spamola

Nucking futs
    Sorry guys, forgot the "just kidding" part....
    Mine and Tysons are the same boat.Dana bought out smiley who built and developed the mold for the southwind 20's.Then he redid the top mold to get it where it is today.So basically all three boats here were built by the same guy !!! Thats the story. If you want the whole story read it in family and performance magazine.Dana now owns the mold and its a Dana SW 20..
    And they all have full length stringers now.
    Tim

LAFD
    Mine and Tysons are the same boat.Dana bought out smiley who built and developed the mold for the southwind 20's.Then he redid the top mold to get it where it is today.So basically all three boats here were built by the same guy !!! Thats the story. If you want the whole story read it in family and performance magazine.Dana now owns the mold and its a Dana SW 20..
    Tim
    so how much for the hull. are ya still sellin your futs?

Flashover
    Tim
    Ya that stuff i knew. I was wondering about wich one was a piece of crap. But i see now you were J/K... :crossx: :crossx:

Nucking futs
    so how much for the hull. are ya still sellin your futs?
    Im not sure on Rhets pricing but i think its around 7500 or so bare hull,no tanks ect.....
    Mine is for sale still..12000 less engine or with the new 468 550 H.P.chevy for 17500.
    Tim

MAINEVENT
    just throwin this out there see if anyone might be interested. this was my first boat and did alot of work to it but now have the erge for somethin else. faster bigger all that stuff. anyway its a 79 southwind jet turn key boat. new stringer, new floor, new carpet, new motor. motor only has about 15 hours on it built by burbank speed dyno tuned with some nice goodies in it. even though its not boat season ide like to get 11,000 with the sterio or 8000 without sterio. heres some pics if anyone is interested pm me for more info.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...icture_775.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...re_776-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...icture_779.jpg
    http://www.rivertoys.com/op6x/DSC00323.jpg
    DAMn so ready to take mine off my hands I break you a killer deal i mean a sick price :idea:

rrrr
    I got the same itch... HHHmmmm we both where floating on Jasons boat Sat night must have got it from that bastard :idea: Jason you should have told us we would get the bigger newwer boat clap if we went out with you. I would have worn a full body rubber suit... The wife has it real bad. I think she was rubbing on your boat more then me....LAFD I suggest some No payment boat ointment. That seems to be controlling the spread, but it still itches like hell. Hell There where so many newer bigger boats floating around GA that could have spread it.
    You wanna borrow my boat payment book for a few months?
    That's what is known as aversion therapy, like the time you filled up a mayo jar with cigarette butts and flat beer to quit smoking.

hack job
    i love the hell out of my boat! Dana and Rhett did me right.
    i have not gpsed it since i changed some things but its feels a bit fast now and its runing a lot dryer. :wink: i would say if you want a deal on one let me know and ill see what i can do for you :wink: . other wise i would call Rhett and he will set you up with pricing. i know he is looking to get this boat out there.

hack job
    one more thing mine is 4 stringer boat and that is the way that they lay them up

Nucking futs
    one more thing mine is 4 stringer boat and that is the way that they lay them up
    Now................ I only broke it once, I swear............

Nucking futs
    Mine only has 2 full length stringers. Another 2 support stringers were added in mine when I blew the floor out 2 years ago.but mine was made in 97 and like I said I drive It hard.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast