Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ***boat or Drama & BS

shadow
    Just making an observation here.Maybe i'm wrong?Seems to be more BS than topics that have anything remotely related to boating.
    Let me give an example of one lately.(should i trim my cock hair?or am i wierd because i trim my cock hair?)WTF?

Mrs.Racer277
    Just making an observation here.Maybe i'm wrong?Seems to be more BS than topics that have anything remotely related to boating.
    Let me give an example of one lately.(should i trim my cock hair?or am i wierd because i trim my cock hair?)WTF?
    Drama on HB??? And how did I miss the cock hair thread??? J/K
    I have to agree not a lot of boating threads these days.

rrrr
    Is it better if you ask about trimming your cock hair while in the boat? :rollside:

shadow
    That's why I'm down to two posts a day unless it's related to football or baseball or stereos.
    Thats what i'm talking about.Lets see the stereo or atleast the stuff you bought so far.Lets see theses speaker pods your building for your boat.
    Go to espn for your sports chats.

shadow
    Is it better if you ask about trimming your cock hair while in the boat? :rollside:
    Atleast it has something to do with a boat.

76ANTHONY
    WOULD IT MAKE IT BETTER IF YOU TRIM YOUR COCK HAIR TO GET THE LITTLE MAN IN THE BOAT

riverbound
    I have been quite active in the Stoker thread which is definitely a boating thread. But lately I have stayed away from 99% of the threads here, and have actually found a couple other boards to hang out on.

PHX ATC
    What's a boat?

OGShocker
    I remember back to the whole, Shadow's a pussy ordeal. I thought someone was going to get kicked in the JUNK over that one.
    See you soon, P.... buddy!

shadow
    I hear you Shadow...It will get worse as winter sets in more. Some people just take the winter months off from HB as pissing matches seem to increase dramatically.
    Where were you Friday/Saturday anyhow? Cencal said you were probably coming up.
    Worked on Sat then Worked on the boat Sun.We'll get together for some riding soon.Weather is getting nice.The pics from Mohave made me wish i would have went.Forsure the next dam run.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast