Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPAM 19 Eliminator Daytona Race Boat

Squeezing Spectra
    Bling Bling wing daytona for sale. :lightsabe
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

superdave013
    Here is a very nice 1987 Eliminator Daytona 19 ft tunnel race boat with a berkeley jet pump, this is a light weight race boat hull not a standard river hull it has a 429 ford stroker super cobra jet engine with 750+ HP, it is completely ballanced and blueprinted, 12.5-1 forged pistons, 4340 steel crank, steel rods, ported and polished super cobra jet heads, all crane valve train with rollers, dooley oil pan, weiand tunnel ram with dual holley 1050 dominators with flow plate and scoop, fisher billet damper, billet header adapter port plates with bassett short twisty BBC headers, electronic ignition, the berkeley 12-JG was done by MPD with a race intake, billet shaft, stainless impeller, flowed bowl and nozzle with adjustable reducer, droop snoot, ride plate, custom shoe and race loader, twin billet pump braces, everything is double bolted, calgo twin cable all billet steering, speed coated center pod, it also has an 11 gallon imco race tank, water peressure regulator, dual holley electric fuel pumps with billet filters and return system, it has all billet hardware in the boat, chrome halon fire extinguisher, adjustable aluminum front wing, this boat is very clean and in excellent condition with no repairs done to it and has spent too much time on the trailer, it just needs a little attention as it has been sititng for a couple years, nice lowered tandem axle trailer with chrome fenders and aluminum western wheels, boat should run in the 90-100+ mph range, please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or for more pictures, it can be bought either with or without the engine and the engine can be bought without the boat just e-mail me for more details, winner to make a $500 deposit within 24 hours of the close of the auction and boat is to be paid in full within 5 days from close of auction, we do reserve the right to end this auction early as it is listed locally for sale, (BUY IT NOW ANYTIME).
    God damn Bruce, I think that is the longest sentence that I've ever read! lol
    good luck with the sale. If anyone is in the market for a fast jet you should give this one a look see.

Wow the first ebay boat that will actually do 100 MPH.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    no a bad price bruce :idea: :idea: I better stop looking at it! I am BROKE

What's the buy it now price?

Nucking futs
    What's the buy it now price?
    A new 509 big block chebby !!!

I thought he already had a couple of those.

haulina29
    This boat sat in a garage in Vacaville near my mother inlaws for years and never moved i saw it the day it was sold and had no motor in it , seems like it sat for at least eight years .

Squeezing Spectra
    Nope that is already taken care of x 2 LOL. :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast