Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: NOS manifold plumbing

obnoxious001
    Here's a super sano plumbing job on an engine I built. GT Performance did the bending and plumbing for me, then I took all the lines to the polisher, along with the the rest of all the engine parts. Note the solenoids are hidden under the Hogan intake, extra work, but sure makes for a nice install.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...background.jpg

cyclone
    [QUOTE=cs19]Very nice Dave!!! and yeah if cyclone showed up with something like that Id shit, but Jessa wears the pants so I know thats not gonna happen. LOL.Besides, Jessa and Shannon went shopping togethor yesterday, and from what i heard Jessa put the hurt to the checkbook. NO 1471 for Cyclone.LOL
    that's not what i heard when jessa came home from shopping last night. :jawdrop:

Here's a super sano plumbing job on an engine I built. GT Performance did the bending and plumbing for me, then I took all the lines to the polisher, along with the the rest of all the engine parts. Note the solenoids are hidden under the Hogan intake, extra work, but sure makes for a nice install.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...background.jpg
    NICE

[QUOTE=cs19]Very nice Dave!!! and yeah if cyclone showed up with something like that Id shit, but Jessa wears the pants so I know thats not gonna happen. LOL.Besides, Jessa and Shannon went shopping togethor yesterday, and from what i heard Jessa put the hurt to the checkbook. NO 1471 for Cyclone.LOL
    that's not what i heard when jessa came home from shopping last night. :jawdrop:
    She figured what you didn't know wouldn't hurt you ... you didn't want that new blower anyways, did you? :boxed:

cyclone
    She figured what you didn't know wouldn't hurt you ... you didn't want that new blower anyways, did you? :boxed:
    its inevitable. march is a long ways off. :hammerhea
    if we can build a motor in two days then....

its inevitable. march is a long ways off. :hammerhea
    if we can build a motor in two days then....
    then who know's what great things could happen ... remember ... I'm not racing next season, starting the big build in March ... so, I'll have an aweful lot of time this winter ... :idea:

Taylorman
    then who know's what great things could happen ... remember ... I'm not racing next season, starting the big build in March ... so, I'll have an aweful lot of time this winter ... :idea:
    Define big build.

Thanks guys, Ill look into all my options here.
    The whole thing is a little overwhelming at this point. I need to take a step back and look at what the best way to go about this is. I have lots of re-rigging to do.. Its going on for sure, I yanked everything off today, just need to think everything over for a few days before I take the plunge.
    I havent posted posted pics of the stuff I've been doing lately, Im going to post pics this time.

steelcomp
    Did you consider starting off with a plate system first to get the hang of it? Lot simpler, and good bang for the buck.

Red Rocket
    Chris I have had wilsons do a couple of port systems for me recently, and were very reasonable price wise. Not much more than NOS. You have seen the stuff Dave has done, much higher quality.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast