Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NOS manifold plumbing

steelcomp
    Scott ... I think you were there when Dave was in my pits ... maybe I am wrong ... but they (MikeF & Super) were there and you were ... I thought you were all around at the same time???
    Maybe not ... MikeF & Super were on bikes ... ring a bell???
    Chris ... I'd go with Super ... you'd learn a lot ... just my .02 ...
    Could be, Brian, I wouldn't know. Never met either of them in person, so I wouldn't be able to recognise. I do remember some guys on bikes. Oh well....next time!

superdave013
    Could be, Brian, I wouldn't know. Never met either of them in person, so I wouldn't be able to recognise. I do remember some guys on bikes. Oh well....next time!
    You boob, I intorduced myself to you last year at ming. You had your boat in the staging area and someone (ST) was smacking a screwdriver handle in the jet boat in front of yours to fix the missing drain plug.
    But then again, I didn't notice you standing in Busby's pit either.

Thats not not what I was saying Iwas talking about the current stuff dave at DNE has been doing. I was not talking about your stuff.
    Mike, I understand what your saying.Yes its nice stuff..Daves helping me through all this crap, Im sorta unfamiliar with NOS right now, but im learning alot everyday..

who can tell which kit this is? need as much info on it as possible..what will it take to adapt it to a tunnel ram, how big of a shot can it provide?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...cs_001-med.jpg

Hey it looks like someone is doing something to someone else's old boat in this pic ... he should prolly start his own thread about what's up there!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...cs_001-med.jpg

thats todds boat in the pic, cyclone's was the opposite colors.
    how about that kit in the pic...
    after looking at my jegs, it looks like a sportsman fogger? or is it the pro race fogger? or the pro shot fogger.
    LOL

My bad ... I was wondering why he would be sanding it down ...
    after looking at my jegs, it looks like a sportsman fogger? or is it the pro race fogger? or the pro shot fogger.
    You got me ... if it was an injection hat and blower ... I could help you out ... :hammerhea

Unchained
    While you're gathering up info consider nitrous consumption.
    A kit like in the picture will empty a 10# bottle in around a minute.
    Around here it costs about $ 45 to fill a 10# bottle as well as the time to bring it to and from the local "NOSS" filling station.
    Then calculate how many bottles a year you will drain.
    That was always my biggest deterrent to nitrous.
    The cost keeps adding up and the residual value remains 0.
    When I did run nitrous many years ago a kid at the boat launch looked at the bottle and said,
    "Wow man, Your running noxious"

obnoxious001
    That's way too pretty to put in a boat and run. Something like that should be in a living room under glass.
    Funny, I had a guy who used to say that about the turbo engine in my ski race boat. I told him if he wanted to buy it, he could make a coffee table out of it.
    This engine will eventually go into a 56 Nomad, when the owner gets around to building the car. We will get some dyno figures on it at that point also, but it has been sitting covered up in his shop a couple of years now already, too busy with other projects to get to this one yet.

565edge
    LOL
    It looks like the pro-race fogger.It has the high flow distribution blocks and the larger solenoids.Chris dont worry about getting bottles filled up.We have a nitrous filling station with the digital wiegh station.We have plenty of bottles if you need some at the track.That system should work on t-ram set-up.The ports are in the same location.....You have the right fuel system for it.I run a big product engineering pump in my car.It goes to a magnaflow fuel log with 2 magnaflow regulators.1 for the motor and the other for the nitrous.make sure you have a purge.Youll need to flow the fuel solenoid to know what pressure you actually have.We have the kit to do this.Its amazing when you dial in the hit to know exatly what your making instead of guessing.I spray anywhere from 160 to 200 hp on my little 438" small block.It depends on where my fuel pressure is.I have Plenty of hook ups on this nos crap...let me know if you need help.A single stage fogger is easy to bend up.It when you start putting on 2 stages and finding a spot for all your solenoids it gets tricky.Good luck

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast