Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is a steal....

Outnumbered
    PM for price:
    2004 Ultra 24 Stealth, Mercruiser 496 Mag/Bravo-One, open-bow walk-thru with mid-cabin cuddy, one year old in July 2005, 59 hours total use. Complete service done at Absolute Speed and Marine in Havasu at 56 hours included: impeller, lube u-joints, alignment, drive gear and engine lube, all filters!
    Immaculate condition, garaged since new. No pets or smokers ever in boat. Options/features include custom cover, tilt wheel, anodized Dana Marine billet swim steps and grab handles, Max Machine drive shower, power hatch, all stainless Bimini with quick-releases, twin 40 gal fuel tanks with Imco switch, dual batteries, tribal blue/purple/silver gel coat with tribal flame upholstery inserts behind cup holders, 10 cup holders, 1,100 Watt JL/Fosgate system with 3 hidden JL 12” subs in custom enclosure, 4 JL 6.5” and 2 Infinity Kappa 6x9”s. Alpine head-unit with remote is set up with XM and ready for IPOD. Huge wakeboard locker, tons of storage, 12V power outlets, matching custom tie-off ropes and fenders, dual batteries, Extreme tandem trailer with disk brakes and matching spare.
    Boat runs 65+ on GPS and may be good for a little more with a labed prop.
    Review: http://www.ultraboats.com/reviews/reviews_24_frame.html
    More photos of the 24 Stealth: http://www.ultraboats.com/gallery/ga...boat=24stealth
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...73P7250032.JPG

Tequila-John
    why are you selling it ALREADY?

BarryMac
    Got the deal of a lifetime for ya, an '01 Carrera 202XR, an '01 GMC 2500HD and an Electric Golf Cart, straight across for your Stealth??? :wink:

rvrtoy
    That is giving the boat away. :220v: Good Luck!!!

Outnumbered
    why are you selling it ALREADY?
    Building a second home and that is my priority. I broke my rule of "always pay cash for toys" on the Ultra and I need to get back into that mode. After the house is done, I'll see what I have left and then pay cash for another boat that is cheaper.

Outnumbered
    That is giving the boat away. :220v: Good Luck!!!
    That is what I thought Steve. I guess its just the fall season and no one is looking right now. Not too much action.

Outnumbered
    Got the deal of a lifetime for ya, an '01 Carrera 202XR, an '01 GMC 2500HD and an Electric Golf Cart, straight across for your Stealth??? :wink:
    Nice try but no thanks

2Driver
    John that is an awesome deal and fantastic boat. Someone could run it for a season and still make a few bucks in the spring. Good luck on the 2nd house, meadview?

Outnumbered
    John that is an awesome deal and fantastic boat. Someone could run it for a season and still make a few bucks in the spring. Good luck on the 2nd house, meadview?
    Yep, 2/3 acre near the ramp. Should be a nice set-up for us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast