Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears THEN and NOW

Kilrtoy
    That is called being in your early 20's and its only the first kid,
    as far as D. Richards that pic onth eright is an old one

cxr133
    cmon you guys have seen girls like this at the river....
    ITS called the Meth-diet

mbrown2
    I was staying at Sactuary in Paradise Valley earlier this spring when maybe she was 5-6 months along and met Brit while working out in the gym.....she looked extremely good for being pregant and for the three days I was there, she was in the gym and spa the whole time busting her a$$ doing cardio, and she was extremely nice to those all around her....treated the employees with yes maam, no sir, sort of stuff....very nice gal for the time I spent around her; can't believe all the hollywood rags...
    Now her hubby on the other hand did not pick up a weight and pretty much sat or laid around the whole time...

tcook33
    I was staying at Sactuary in Paradise Valley earlier this spring when maybe she was 5-6 months along and met Brit while working out in the gym.....she looked extremely good for being pregant and for the three days I was there, she was in the gym and spa the whole time busting her a$$ doing cardio, and she was extremely nice to those all around her....treated the employees with yes maam, no sir, sort of stuff....very nice gal for the time I spent around her; can't believe all the hollywood rags...
    Now her hubby on the other hand did not pick up a weight and pretty much sat or laid around the whole time...
    You met Brit-Brit?? Oh my God...... :wink:

Ziggy
    Brittney Spears is so 1999..........She's done to many weird things in the mean time and I can't find myself interested any longer........
    I'm glad to hear what mbrown2 has to say that her behavior was pleasant....that helps the image somewhat, but not enough for me.

mbrown2
    You met Brit-Brit?? Oh my God...... :wink:
    the sun shines on a dog's a$$ once in a while.....btw....is the Ctina Party rumor I hear true?

tcook33
    the sun shines on a dog's a$$ once in a while.....btw....is the Ctina Party rumor I hear true?
    It's all true my friend. You going?

mbrown2
    It's all true my friend. You going? I got the Laker's Hween party to hit, but I will definitely going to hit the ctina too...

tcook33
    I got the Laker's Hween party to hit, but I will definitely going to hit the ctina too...
    Lakers meaning Tim? Or Lakers meaning Phil?

superdave013
    IN2, if they look as good as you when they hit your age (not that you're any older then me) then that's sayin something.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast