Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Marvincockswell???

RCB19
    I here he's sponsoring racers these days.

NELSON#109
    That Guy's A Major Player I Hear... Rumor Has It He's A Big Ladies Man... Must Be Nice Havin It All.... Money, Good Looks, A Super Fast Boat, Ect...... I Want To Be Him... I Hear You Never See Him Because He Is Always Getting Layed... They Say He's Like A Young Super Version Of Heffner.... He's My Hero...

moneysucker
    Last I heard he was being sodomized in a Tijauanna Jail. He is in there for something involving 3 midgets a donkey and a beer bottle details are still sketchy.

Cockswell??? Is that the same guy who blew it on the holding rope TWO TIMES IN ONE DAY? :supp:

moneysucker
    I hear Lavetra helps with the blowing it before getting out of the gate problem. Just trying to help.
    :lightsabe

NELSON#109
    I Would Have Thought My Good Friends Would Have A Little Compasion... You Are All Confusing Me, Amazing Nelson, For Mr., M. Cockswell. ....nelson, Is The Guy Who Found A Soft Spot In His Warior Hart, And Made Some Seriouse Sacrafices... Which Made Him Look A Bit Foolish, But Alowed His Caracteristicly Weaker Friend (big Gay Chris ... Aka Cs19) To Apear As The Weekends Hero... At Least In His Ball & Chains Eyes... Allthough Most Of You Magots Do Owe Me A Stern Thank You For My Service To This Country, And To My Selfless Service To My Gay Comunity..... I Will Tell You This; Marvin Cockswell Will Surfice One Day Soon, And When He Does... It Aint Gonna Stop, Till The Gas Prices Drop.

Coleitis22
    I here he's sponsoring racers these days.
    I hear he's living with Mike Oxbig

LMAO, this guys good.Posted at 2am,you know he was in good form at that hour..

steelcomp
    LMAO, this guys good.Posted at 2am,you know he was in good form at that hour..Good....he's a PRO!!

moneysucker
    Nice nelson, I was at work in Inglewood at the time I posted hearing about guys getting shot behind the 7-11 I was working in. I bet you were having more fun than I was. Let me be the first to thank you for your service to this great country, and probably Mexico too. Without your great patriotic acts of bravery and self sacrifice we would not have the quality of life we as a paople enjoy today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast