Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TPC Carburetor spacers

Hotcrusader76
    Here is a sneak peak at our new spacers. They are offered in 1.5 and 2.0" sizes. Nitrous switches and 1850/Center Squirter fuel system mounting plate pictures will post once they arrive in house.
    aka"Jetty468" will have one installed with his new TPC carb. Stay tuned for those pics.
    http://www.tpcracing.com/news.html

GofastRacer
    Very very cool looking part!. Damn, would that look bitchin anodized purple and one of Ron's Toilets on there!, whoo, hoo!!.. eek! wink

76biesmeyer
    NICE!!! NICE!!!

78Eliminator
    Hotcrusader76:
    Here is a sneak peak at our new spacers. They are offered in 1.5 and 2.0" sizes. Nitrous switches and 1850/Center Squirter fuel system mounting plate pictures will post once they arrive in house.
    aka"Jetty468" will have one installed with his new TPC carb. Stay tuned for those pics.
    http://www.tpcracing.com/news.html
    How about blower carb adapter plates. Make me one, and I will "advertise" it for you.

Schiada76
    Damnit Ty! Quit posting chit like that. The first thing I did when I saw that was check my bank account. HHHMMMMMM are there more funds allocated for more "Carb FuFu". How are the Dom's coming?

Jetty 468
    BradP:
    Damnit Ty! Quit posting chit like that. The first thing I did when I saw that was check my bank account. HHHMMMMMM are there more funds allocated for more "Carb FuFu". How are the Dom's coming? Them Dom's are on the back burner till my carb come's hm Just kidding , Think mine will be ship Monday I hope ?? If it run's as good as it look's ( and I'm sure it will Ty wink )then I'm in good shape now !

Hotcrusader76
    Brad,
    Your Dominators are looking great. My CAD designer "buddy" is drawing up the prints as we speak so I can document the blueprint specs on your carbs as well as all of our other completed orders. We also have a photographer coming by this Saturday to do a photoshoot on your Dom build.
    Between the two Dominator carbs, Jetty468's 850DP, and a job we have from South Dakota for this drag rail-car's 830HP, I don't know which one looks better wink ...
    I will tell you both this though....you won't even recognize the fact that they used to be your old carburetors, their performance output and overall image were just up-scaled
    Stay tuned...
    BTW------TPCs Crusader engine is just been pulled. No project is ever simple...Never under estimate physics... pig_flyi

Jetty 468
    Hotcrusader76:
    Brad,
    Your Dominators are looking great. My CAD designer "buddy" is drawing up the prints as we speak so I can document the blueprint specs on your carbs as well as all of our other completed orders. We also have a photographer coming by this Saturday to do a photoshoot on your Dom build.
    Between the two Dominator carbs, Jetty468's 850DP, and a job we have from South Dakota for this drag rail-car's 830HP, I don't know which one looks better wink ...
    I will tell you both this though....you won't even recognize the fact that they used to be your old carburetors, their performance output and overall image were just up-scaled
    Stay tuned...
    BTW------TPCs Crusader engine is just been pulled. No project is ever simple...Never under estimate physics... pig_flyi I,m getting that Homer Simpson drool , you better hurry

FLYTE RISK
    Do you make reversion ones similar to the one pictured?

Schiada76
    Ty, If those thing work anything like your customer care I'll be smokin this summer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast