Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Badass58chevy And Cole Trickle !!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    We plan to be out there unless something comes up.
    Unfortunately we will be getting a late start and will be in town around 10:30pm or so I will shoot you a PM later in the week to verify this info and coordinate.
    Hope you have a good Birthday!
    BIRTHDAY????? Did I miss something???? I thought it was going to be your annie??
    Happy Birthday!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Big Thanks to the Hoot's for throwing a great party!!! Your hospitality was second to none...
    On the way there Jen was asking me who I knew there besides Barbi?? I told her it wouldn't matter and that she would have a great time... and we did!!!
    Next time I will take Ted and Summer up on there offer to sleep in there motorhome so I can get tore up.
    Some of the costumes were great and the pop locking exibition put on by Summer was off the hook!!! :devil:
    It was nice puting faces to names and we hope to do it again sooner rather than later!!!
    Brandin
    Again, you are very welcome and the invite is always open for you guys as well!!!!! We're always up for meeting new people and making new friends!!! You guys are sweethearts.....if you need to your always welcome to pull up a couch or an air matress to stay here!!!

Cole Trickle
    BIRTHDAY????? Did I miss something???? I thought it was going to be your annie??
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    Pretty Sure Ted's B-Day is the 2nd and there 10 year anniversary is on the 5th.

BADASS38CHEVY
    Pretty Sure Ted's B-Day is the 2nd and there 10 year anniversary is on the 5th. It sure is!!!

76ANTHONY
    It sure is!!!
    hey badass, my girl wants to see that dam boat of yours, she says its better sounding than my boston whaler, if you have one...
    i cant believe she doeant like the whaler anymore...

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    It sure is!!!
    Taking note!!!!!!!

76ANTHONY
    Taking note!!!!!!!
    i got a note for you, where were you on my b-day....

MAINEVENT
    Again, you are very welcome and the invite is always open for you guys as well!!!!! We're always up for meeting new people and making new friends!!! You guys are sweethearts.....if you need to your always welcome to pull up a couch or an air matress to stay here!!!
    Awww i feel special i was invited to the Master BED you know the one you take a elevator to get on :sleeping: :idea:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Awww i feel special i was invited to the Master BED you know the one you take a elevator to get on :sleeping: :idea:
    Second floor....teddys, thongs......etc......
    Your always welcome to the master bed!!!!! LOL

BADASS38CHEVY
    One of these days we would love to!!!! Just let us know when.....
    She certainly is a PARTY girl !!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Tell the Mrs. thankyou.....
    What exactaly is a Palapa??? My jessica is showing right about now, cause I'm not sure ????
    This is what a palapa looks like.Its the umbrella top piece that goes over your umbrella that looks like grass.they are made of palm leaf grass.HB wont let me upload pics right now so heres our link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...K:MESE:IT&rd=1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast