Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Splash Guards!!!

Riverat84
    hey does anyone know where i can get a set of splashguards installed for my engine compartment?....76 eliminator. thanx guys

Squirtin Thunder
    On my old Flat I had the Guys at Tap Plastics make it up for me.

Riverat84
    aight thanx bud, they have a website?

Sangster
    Click here to get to Tap Plastics (http://www.tapplastics.com/)

moneysucker
    Plex products in Santee/ El Cajon CA does good work. I may have them do 2 for me since I broke the one on Moneysucker

Sangster
    Tap Plastics can do it for you out of Plastic.... They only sale Plastic, They do not sale Lexan...Plastic will eventually Break.. Lexan is nearly
    unbreakable... Look around for a place that sales "Lexan" Brand Plastic, It's a little more pricey ( I paid $120.00 for a 4X8X1/4 Sheet) It comes in 10' & 12' lenghts also.. I would go with 3/16" lexan and cut my own.. Most places that sell Lexan can cut it for you for a charge if you have a pattern of what you want..Good luck, Hope this helped some.......

olbiezer
    finnies is supposed to be good
    http://finneys.com/specialize.htm

Sangster
    They are VERY PROUD of their stuff too......... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

steelcomp
    Tap Plastics can do it for you out of Plastic.... They only sale Plastic, They do not sale Lexan...Plastic will eventually Break.. Lexan is nearly
    unbreakable... Look around for a place that sales "Lexan" Brand Plastic, It's a little more pricey ( I paid $120.00 for a 4X8X1/4 Sheet) It comes in 10' & 12' lenghts also.. I would go with 3/16" lexan and cut my own.. Most places that sell Lexan can cut it for you for a charge if you have a pattern of what you want..Good luck, Hope this helped some.......
    Sell, not sale, and sells, not sales. "They only sell plastic"..."Look for a place that sells Lexan"

H2OT TIMES
    Hey Steelcomp,
    Makes you just want to scream doesn't it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast