Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Howard Stern gets suspended.

All IN
    Howard Stern won't be on the air today, he got a one day suspenion for talking too much about his move to Sirius. Do you thinh Infinity is nervous to lose the king of all media?? The money hee makes for them is sick. I can't wait for his first day on Sirius.

voodooCanoe
    I was wondering why they were playing best of today.

GHT
    Heard today on the Opie and Anthony show that it is a stunt by Howard. He had the day scheduled off for some time. Who, the F knows???
    Opie and Anthony put Howard to shame...

MagicMtnDan
    F Howard Stern! He used to be a lot funnier years ago before he got his divorce and huge money and even bigger ego. Then he got political and it's been downhill ever since. :hammerhea

scarabrick2
    he's off the air for good here in vegas.

Flashover
    i always thought opey and anthony would be great, and now that i have that station and i listen to them they realy arent that good. Sometimes they do some funny chit but usually it's just a bunch of noise.. :notam:

GHT
    i always thought opey and anthony would be great, and now that i have that station and i listen to them they realy arent that good. Sometimes they do some funny chit but usually it's just a bunch of noise.. :notam:
    They do have their dull moments but they are still MUCH better than Howard. "Lil Jimmy Norton" really makes the show..

Gilligan
    Howard is a tool!!
    :hammer2:

Big Kahunaa
    he's off the air for good here in vegas.
    F*** 107.5

HighRoller
    I think moving to Sirius will be the beginning of the end for him. His hardcore fans will follow him, but his audience has been on the decline for years now. His show is so repetitive and boring that I have a hard time understanding how anyone could listen to it for more than 20 minutes. It's like he follows the same script every day.
    1.Bring in chicks.
    2.Ask them if they've been with a chick
    3.Ask them if they've done anal
    4.Pay them money to take off their clothes.
    5.Say something derogatory about their body
    6.Rant about the FCC
    7.Start at #1 again
    No matter how popular he is or was, he's still an insecure putz who thinks degrading women makes him a bigger man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast