Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Howard Stern gets suspended.

Kilrtoy
    Howard sucks and has for the past few years

Holland
    Howard sucks and has for the past few years
    I completely agree... The whole Shock Radio crap is old and there is no hype to it anymore, so good ridance!

Tom Brown
    ....Then he got political and it's been downhill ever since. :hammerhea
    Oh boy... Take it easy on the irony, my friend. LMFAO!

Danhercules
    I still listen, but I dont think his move will be good. I see it like Southpark, the 1/2 hr show is good, but the movie sucked. Too much cussing and no boundries. I think thats what kinda make Howard good. He dose things he is not suppost to do.
    Howard is a VERY smart man. Not many people can make millions off what most men think is funny. I do agree, the move is the beginning of the end, but he is gonna be VERY ritch by doing it. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! Bottom line.

BadKachina
    I think moving to Sirius will be the beginning of the end for him. His hardcore fans will follow him, but his audience has been on the decline for years now. His show is so repetitive and boring that I have a hard time understanding how anyone could listen to it for more than 20 minutes. It's like he follows the same script every day.
    1.Bring in chicks.
    2.Ask them if they've been with a chick
    3.Ask them if they've done anal
    4.Pay them money to take off their clothes.
    5.Say something derogatory about their body
    6.Rant about the FCC
    7.Start at #1 again
    No matter how popular he is or was, he's still an insecure putz who thinks degrading women makes him a bigger man.
    What show are you guys listening to? In the past few weeks he's had some of the best interviews I've ever heard. In the past week or so he's had Stevie Wonder, James Brown, and about 30 others. Do you guys even listen to the show or just assume it's the same old stuff over and over again? I live for Robin's news. That may be the best part of the show. It's funny, informative and entertaining at the same time. He's a great interviewer, at least he asks real questions and doesn't just kiss poeples asses. I'm not talking about the anal question or the girl on girl question, I think that's just part of joke now because everyone expects those questions.
    I can't wait until he gets to satellite. If he started tommorrow it wouldn't be soon enough.

Outnumbered
    I think moving to Sirius will be the beginning of the end for him. His hardcore fans will follow him, but his audience has been on the decline for years now. His show is so repetitive and boring that I have a hard time understanding how anyone could listen to it for more than 20 minutes. It's like he follows the same script every day.
    1.Bring in chicks.
    2.Ask them if they've been with a chick
    3.Ask them if they've done anal
    4.Pay them money to take off their clothes.
    5.Say something derogatory about their body
    6.Rant about the FCC
    7.Start at #1 again
    No matter how popular he is or was, he's still an insecure putz who thinks degrading women makes him a bigger man.
    LMAO! You nailed it.
    He sucks ass and is boring as hell. I think Sirius F'd up on this one.

Outnumbered
    What show are you guys listening to? In the past few weeks he's had some of the best interviews I've ever heard. In the past week or so he's had Stevie Wonder, James Brown, and about 30 others. Do you guys even listen to the show or just assume it's the same old stuff over and over again? I live for Robin's news. That may be the best part of the show. It's funny, informative and entertaining at the same time. He's a great interviewer, at least he asks real questions and doesn't just kiss poeples asses. I'm not talking about the anal question or the girl on girl question, I think that's just part of joke now because everyone expects those questions.
    I can't wait until he gets to satellite. If he started tommorrow it wouldn't be soon enough.
    I have not listened in the past few weeks or months for that matter. Good for him if he changed his show format because the old shit was way old. I never could listen on a regular basis, just never thought he was that good.

THOR
    Howard is a total tool. His rants about chicks and the FCC are old and tired just like him. Have fun on Sirius. All the more reason to get XM instead.

Excessive Force
    I have not listened in the past few weeks or months for that matter. Good for him if he changed his show format because the old shit was way old. I never could listen on a regular basis, just never thought he was that good.
    only time i listen is when the music on the radio is driving me nuts. even then i cant listen to it for more than 30 minutes of if. i dont think there are that many sirius listeners. ? Tom leykus,triplets, anyone else i can listen to for a loong time

Seasday
    LMAO! You nailed it.
    He sucks ass and is boring as hell. I think Sirius F'd up on this one.
    I think Sirius F'd up as well. The stock has almost doubled and is up 145% since the announcement, $3.70 to $6.85. Average daily volume has grown to $34M and market cap is up to $9B and he has not even hit the air. This stock will see double digits in 06' and Howard and anyone that got in early (me) will be laughing all the way to the bank not to mention laughing everyday since he is still the funniest man on radio.
    There is other good radio out there but you tell me who has done the same thing for 20 years and and is popular today as he was then. Regardless of what you think the numbers don't lie.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast