Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: SO NOw that ARNIE BLEW MILLIONS

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Perhaps instead of Cowboys and Indians it can now be
    Ranch Personnel and Native Americans :rollside:
    LOL

SmokinLowriderSS
    To not offend folks like PETA, it must be "Murdering Animal Enslavers and The Orriginal Freedom Fighters" .

Kilrtoy
    I'm just guessing here - I don't think we'll be seeing much of Kilrtoy around here. He stirs the pot on the Sandbar, ruffles some feathers and then makes everybody happy by posting some pics of his wife.
    Meanwhile back at the ranch...
    Anyone ever been to the administrative headquarters of school boards? Anyone ever check out the people who work there and their attitudes (holier than thou)?
    Anyone ever see how they treat our tax dollars, the precious money that is supposed to go to TEACHING STUDENTS?
    It's an unbelievable situation of a bunch of high-and-mighty administrators and staff who have completely different perspective than those "on the ground" (the teachers).
    When it comes to money, don't worry about saving it - they're administrators. When it comes to problems - they don't understand them because they're so far removed from them.
    This country is loaded with incompetent people adminstrating cities, towns and school systems. These people aren't capable of holding down a real job and they certainly couldn't run a small business. Yet they're in positions where they run huge organizations and control many millions of dollars.
    You want to understand the problems in our schools (and country)? Take a look at what's going on in the city council meetings and school boards.
    Yes Dan.... Talk about pot stirring at least I have a pot to stir.
    And actually I agree with alot of this SPECIFIC post, for once you are actually on the money

Kilrtoy
    The 20-1 program is a bandaid, and may temporarily raise test scores a little.
    Lets look at the real problem with our schools.
    The teachers can not stop a disruptive student from disrupting the class, because his parents will sue for stifling litlle Johnnys right to express himself.
    Their is no discipline, because corperal punishment is violence, and the lawsuits would run amuck on that one.
    No student can fail, even if he does not open a single book or do 1 assignment. Because it will ruin his self esteem, and the lawsuits will run amuck.
    You cant teach a history lesson and include the Indian wars, because it might make a Native American student feel bad. The same holds true for WW 11, (may make a Japenese or German student feel bad) and other important events in history.
    Soon the pledge of Allegeance will be outlawd, becase an atheist, or muslim, may be offended.
    You can't seperate the english speaking students from the non english speaking ones, because that would be raceism.
    Lets call the school system what it really is, "A Bureaucratic, Politically Correct, Lame Duck".
    The biggest result fro the 20-1 program is that it added % 30 more teachers to the payroll, and increased the unions revenue by % 30 .
    Throwing money at the lame duck will not make it fly, and the Ca. school system will never be what it once was.
    Amen brother, you just put the last truthful nail in the coffin

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021