Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Badass38chevy & Livorsi

shadow
    New Lavorsi catalog has a full page pic of Badasschevys Pussyprowler Nice shot of Him in the water then a smaller pic of the leapord dash.
    Ted the boat looks great.I'll try an get a copy of it tomorrow to post.Unless someone has the book that can post it.
    Always a bonus to see you boat in print.

LUVNLIFE
    Someone scan it so we can check it out. :wink:

Cole Trickle
    New Lavorsi catalog has a full page pic of Badasschevys Pussyprowler Nice shot of Him in the water then a smaller pic of the leapord dash.
    Ted the boat looks great.I'll try an get a copy of it tomorrow to post.Unless someone has the book that can post it.
    Ted and Summers boat is amazing and worthy of not only a add shot but a cover story.(I was truly amazed at the attention to detail that went into the paint,rigging,etc...)
    It was great hanging with you and your wife on Saturday I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time!!!
    Run Focker!!
    Brandin

Riverkid
    Vale is the man. Vale's has thrown down some sweet paint, but that Lavey and all of Dave Rankins' boats are the sweetest.
    Enjoy it. It took balls to go paint instead of gel. It paid off.

shadow
    Looks pretty sweet. Are those gauges a special order color, like one of a kind?
    Not sure John,But they are definately good looking.
    A step above the rest.

BADASS38CHEVY
    Looks pretty sweet. Are those gauges a special order color, like one of a kind?
    The gauges were a 1800.00 upgrade and to go with the mustard yellow color was a additional 580.00 threw laveycraft, Im sure if you went direct threw livorsi they would probably be cheaper.

BADASS38CHEVY
    Ted and Summers boat is amazing and worthy of not only a add shot but a cover story.(I was truly amazed at the attention to detail that went into the paint,rigging,etc...)
    It was great hanging with you and your wife on Saturday I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time!!!
    Run Focker!!
    Brandin
    RUN FOCKER RUN We had a great time to wish you and jen could of made it for thanksgiving and enjoy the fun with darrell, teresa, focker, carol, and the gang if you change your mind let us know

BADASS38CHEVY
    Thanks Darrell i will be bringing you a catalog when you come down for thanksgiving

Cole Trickle
    RUN FOCKER RUN We had a great time to wish you and jen could of made it for thanksgiving and enjoy the fun with darrell, teresa, focker, carol, and the gang if you change your mind let us know
    Jens 26th is on December 10th so we are thinking of throwing a shin dig that weekend in Parker.
    Maybe a trip to the dessert bar during the day and then a party at our house during the evening.
    She wanted me to check with you guys to see if your avaliable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast