Thread: Maybe one more???

MizBubba
    We're going camping out at Jordan Lake this weekend. I'm hoping for one more ride in the Bubbajet before we retire it for good.
    'Sposed to be wicked cold at night (good for campfires and belly-rubbing)... but they're calling for 70* on Saturday... so we'll see.
    Ya'll come out and see us, if you're in the area.

Lady Warhawk
    I can't talk Daniel into going out anymore until next spring/summer. Ya'll have fun, and rub some bellies for me :2purples:
    If we get a chance, we might stop by though.

GasGuzzler
    We're going camping out at Jordan Lake this weekend. I'm hoping for one more ride in the Bubbajet before we retire it for good.
    'Sposed to be wicked cold at night (good for campfires and belly-rubbing)... but they're calling for 70* on Saturday... so we'll see.
    Ya'll come out and see us, if you're in the area.
    Campfires and belly rubs my ass, probably take a quart of peaches to get through all that chilliness. (What do they soak them things in anyways?)

MizBubba
    Well, no boat ride for me. :cry:
    It was too cold to get the boat out... but the campfires kept us warm at night (dam them was some good Smores!).
    The view was wonderful. Lots of sunshine and the leaves were all turning. All in all, a great weekend.