Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: "You may be a yuppie if" Part 2

Mrs.Racer277
    Can you guys please keep Roman down here and out of the sandbox he does not play well with others. :yuk:
    Thanks

I just returned from rewiring and making a new seat bracket for my truck from raw materials with my own bare hands.
    What have I missed here.

Kindsvater Flat
    I just returned from rewiring and making a new seat bracket for my truck from raw materials with my own bare hands.
    What have I missed here.
    You know what...... I actually believe that you did.

PHOTOGLOU
    I allready posted this in Sandbar but pussy havasu homo used her moderating tools and edited and renamed the thread to I love havasu homo. Here is the thread again but down here this time.
    Based on the data aquired from the 1st "you may be a yuppie if" thread" I clearly hit one out of the park.
    Unfortunately, many of you are having touble with this new found persional reality you've identified within yourselves. (Especially Havasu Hangin)
    Please don't direct your anger or disappointment toward me as I am only here to save our ailing boat culture (set forth by our ***boat forefathers) from ghetto trends, copycat boat graphics and those lacking basic mechanical aptitude.
    One of the hardest hit was the ever popular (with the men I'm sure) Havasu Hangin AKA Havasu Homo or Havasu Hemroide. He was so deeply disturbed by the thread that he moved it to bench racers in a flailing attrempt to save what reputation he thinks he has. All that accomplished was a hijacked thread, abunch of swingers arguing and several misplaced benchracers whos' normalcy may never return. :squiggle:
    Photoglou was in such a tailspin he got lost and found himself posting in a tech thread! Hopefully he wasn't upset over the boat name "RESTRAINING ORDER" (from another thread) that may have accidently drawn attention to the fact the he is relationship challenged.
    MOVING FORWARD------------
    I'm not going to ride these threads constantly like so many of you (I have a life). The fact is, the reality I impose may lead some of you people to physical and emotional breakdown on a level I don't care to be responsible for. I will administer direction and therapy in small doses until I feel the group collectively is ready for bigger steps.
    The above is my thread in its entirety that Havasu hangin edited to "I love havasu homo" in the sandbar where this was originally posted. He also moved the original thread to BR after starting his own in an attack against me. :clover: The truth really landed on the chin didn't it! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    R1 :wink:Roman let me know when and where,we'll exchange girlfriend stories... Maybe your husband will even let you speak in front of his friends.........

You know what...... I actually believe that you did.
    I would never fabricate such a story KF. It is true. My truck seat was on a major lean under accelleration. Front of the bracket broke over time from the extreme power and accelleration of my stock 454 Vortec powerplant (which I plan to rebuild myself) over years of repeated abuse.

PHOTOGLOU
    Will Roman1 and his husband be in Phoenix next weekend???? Or do they just talk boating on the internet?????

Kachina26
    So what do you think about dubs?
    R1 :smile:
    I don't care for them :coffeycup
    I went off and bought a scan tool for the boat, because the thought of not being able to talk to the ECM drove me nuts.
    Oh yeah, Class2 data is so last centrury. You better upgrade to something that will do CAN , also I don't think that Crap-on Scanner talks to the BCM MDM DDM SDM PDM TPM or the others does it? I know you can't use it to program the modules if they need replacement. Been so long since I had to deal with aftermarket junk. All I know is I still get the stuff the other guys can't talk to. :notam:
    Now, can't we all just get along?

FORUM-BAD-ASS
    [QUOTE=PHOTOGLOU]Will Roman1 and his husband be in Phoenix next weekend???? Or do they just talk boating on the internet?????[ ################################################
    Im sure all the yuppies will be going to phoenix boat drags to watch the HTM's RUN? I think think they should ban those tubbs they Sllooowwww the show down too much!!!!

PHOTOGLOU
    [QUOTE=PHOTOGLOU]Will Roman1 and his husband be in Phoenix next weekend???? Or do they just talk boating on the internet?????[ ################################################
    Im sure all the yuppies will be going to phoenix boat drags to watch the HTM's RUN? I think think they should ban those tubbs they Sllooowwww the show down too much!!!!
    Actually I am for watching the fast boats too....But I think the Sandbar (AKA yuppie) crew will be going to watch something ER.........Someone else RUN

single barrel
    Roman Roman Roman you have done it again!! You have made the useless posers in here look in the morror and face the ugly realities that are their lives. You have masterfully created a situation in which the people including Havasu "dont push me or I will delete you" Hangin have come to the reality that they are staunch yuppies. Jay, Frivelous Lawsuit" Photoglou (great name for the boat by the way) is on Tilt. The Swingers aka, Mre Hooter Pig, Mrs Ratface277, Pixilated snatch, Topless/Brainless (well she can't be a swinger when she is forever single) In2INMX pottymouth and the rest of the losers lounge can't seem to face the music with any kind of dignity nor tact. Thank you Roman for enlightening the people walking with blinders on.
    SB

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast