Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: "You may be a yuppie if" Part 2

Mrs.Racer277
    [QUOTE=PHOTOGLOU]Will Roman1 and his husband be in Phoenix next weekend???? Or do they just talk boating on the internet?????[ ################################################
    Im sure all the yuppies will be going to phoenix boat drags to watch the HTM's RUN? I think think they should ban those tubbs they Sllooowwww the show down too much!!!!
    This yuppie will be in the pits of a TAH!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    Roman Roman Roman you have done it again!! You have made the useless posers in here look in the morror and face the ugly realities that are their lives. You have masterfully created a situation in which the people including Havasu "dont push me or I will delete you" Hangin have come to the reality that they are staunch yuppies. Jay, Frivelous Lawsuit" Photoglou (great name for the boat by the way) is on Tilt. The Swingers aka, Mre Hooter Pig, Mrs Ratface277, Pixilated snatch, Topless/Brainless (well she can't be a swinger when she is forever single) In2INMX pottymouth and the rest of the losers lounge can't seem to face the music with any kind of dignity nor tact. Thank you Roman for enlightening the people walking with blinders on.
    SB
    I'm glad to see you know so much about me even though we've never met. You're obviously here to just stir up some shit and follow you're little name calling buddies with meaningless jibber jabber. Hide behind you're little no info profile you got there. Until you meet me face to face and can truly say you don't like me for whatever reason. You need to back the phuck off on the shit talking and the name calling. That goes for all you mofos. Don't be a bunch of punk asses.
    Your Daddy

HOOTER SLED-
    This yuppie will be in the pits of a TAH!!!
    What's up you yuppie swinging, no dignity havin' b*tch.

Mrs.Racer277
    Roman Roman Roman you have done it again!! You have made the useless posers in here look in the morror and face the ugly realities that are their lives. You have masterfully created a situation in which the people including Havasu "dont push me or I will delete you" Hangin have come to the reality that they are staunch yuppies. Jay, Frivelous Lawsuit" Photoglou (great name for the boat by the way) is on Tilt. The Swingers aka, Mre Hooter Pig, Mrs Ratface277, Pixilated snatch, Topless/Brainless (well she can't be a swinger when she is forever single) In2INMX pottymouth and the rest of the losers lounge can't seem to face the music with any kind of dignity nor tact. Thank you Roman for enlightening the people walking with blinders on.
    SB
    You are a real tool. You might want to spell check before you prove to the rest of us how intelligent you really are. And what exactly makes us posers and losers??? The fact that we own boats, houses at the river or lake, hang out with our friends on HB? Is this the music you want me to face??? Maybe you need to get a life???????
    XXOO Mrs.Ratface

Mrs.Racer277
    What's up you yuppie swinging, no dignity havin' b*tch.
    Hey baby,
    How is my swing BTW???? :wink:
    I do not know if I can make it thru the day knowing what a loser I am........It is tough trying to decide if I should go out in the boat this weekend, since hubby is taking his dirt toys to the race track, or should I finish shopping for the lake house. Dang what a loser I am!!! :wink: :wink:

Red Horse
    I am glad that I have to get the approval of some guy on the internet to lead a happy life. :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
    I am glad that I have to get the approval of some guy on the internet to lead a happy life. :hammer2:
    This is Roman1 we are taking about, he has a slow TV Boat...........( . )( . )....

single barrel
    I'm glad to see you know so much about me even though we've never met. You're obviously here to just stir up some shit and follow you're little name calling buddies with meaningless jibber jabber. Hide behind you're little no info profile you got there. Until you meet me face to face and can truly say you don't like me for whatever reason. You need to back the phuck off on the shit talking and the name calling. That goes for all you mofos. Don't be a bunch of punk asses.
    Your Daddy
    Dear Mr Hooter Sled,
    Glad to make your aquaintance. You must be proud to have Mrs Stretch mark Sled as your wife. Congrats! Her pictures are very amazing and I enjoy seeing a woman with a bigger package than me. AGain congrats to you. Mrs 277 pochmarks, very nice post you strung together there. You are getting better at putting together complete thoughts. Keep it up and maybe we can go for the unthinkable and shoot for the paragraph. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Party on Yuppies!

Mrs.Racer277
    Dear Mr Hooter Sled,
    Glad to make your aquaintance. You must be proud to have Mrs Stretch mark Sled as your wife. Congrats! Her pictures are very amazing and I enjoy seeing a woman with a bigger package than me. AGain congrats to you. Mrs 277 pochmarks, very nice post you strung together there. You are getting better at putting together complete thoughts. Keep it up and maybe we can go for the unthinkable and shoot for the paragraph. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Party on Yuppies!
    Glad to see you were able to have one of the kids in your neighborhood help you out with your spelling. Maybe you should shoot for completing your grammar school education.
    And here is another thought, get some balls and quit hiding behind the fake screen name.

single barrel
    great job Mrs Rat, you are progressing well. Next we can talk about your lack of hygiene.
    You seem to be a major follower. Grow some balls and voice you own opinion before somebody voices it for you. Have a great day

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast