Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Century Mortgage

76ANTHONY
    has anybody heard of them? does anyone use them? the reason i wonder is because they just sent me my first of many mortgage packet and they got the wrong house and the wrong loan amount, yet they sent my realtor the correct paperwork he was supposed to get. just wanna know if this is a simple mistake or they have no clue.
    thank you
    70 somethin :hammer2:

25Elmn8r
    New Century Sucks!@!!!!!
    Of course they are the Competition so I am biased.
    MY understanding is that is commonplace. They are trying to keep the numbers up and push the paperwork thru too fast.

Boatcop
    New Century is essentially a Mortgage Broker. I used them for a Re-fi several years ago. As soon as the check was cut, the Mortgage was sold to another servicer. Never sent them one payment. The day after the agreement was closed, the note was sold.
    And watch out for junk fees. I had to argue with the guy I was working with to cut down or out a lot of meaningless fees and charges.
    The last refi I did was with Di-Tech (GMAC) No junk fees, swift closing and good service.

soupersonic
    Its commonplace these days to have a bunch of mistakes from the inexperienced realtor,a bunch of excuses from the loan officer who has a shit processor that makes you close late and almost blows your deal and an escrow officer who cant add and short changes you for some BS fees their company adds for no reason. So your deal sounds pretty normal

Daytona100
    My wife is a GMAC Loan Officer. New Century is a Sub Prime Lender. Usually
    people with marginal credit. If you have good credit, give my wife (Janey) a call. She's doing loans with no costs to the customer right now. She's a family first rep and has special programs. Call her at (951) 834-3445.

76ANTHONY
    not marginal credit, just a no doc and alot of over spending at one time, cleaning up the credit and in 4 months refi with no charges, or so im told, they say after 6 months there will be no penalties, so for 6 months am i gonna be ok with them??

76ANTHONY
    My wife is a GMAC Loan Officer. New Century is a Sub Prime Lender. Usually
    people with marginal credit. If you have good credit, give my wife (Janey) a call. She's doing loans with no costs to the customer right now. She's a family first rep and has special programs. Call her at (951) 834-3445.
    give it 6 months and remind me, hahah, i'll write down her info and call her at the 6 month mark..

76ANTHONY
    At least they got your name right.
    hey thats lookin on the bright side, i thought the same thing

Boatcop
    not marginal credit, just a no doc and alot of over spending at one time, cleaning up the credit and in 4 months refi with no charges, or so im told, they say after 6 months there will be no penalties, so for 6 months am i gonna be ok with them??
    Get the no penalty thing in writing. My NCM rep told me the same thing. Then in the final contract there was a 24 month pre-pay penalty. I took it anyway, since the thing was dragging on, and I wasn't planning any refi within that period.

76ANTHONY
    Get the no penalty thing in writing. My NCM rep told me the same thing. Then in the final contract there was a 24 month pre-pay penalty. I took it anyway, since the thing was dragging on, and I wasn't planning any refi within that period.
    i must have heard that about ten times now, this must be common for them to tell you stuff and renig. well i told them i want the 6 month no penalty in writing and they said they'll see what they can do, so i told them, NOT GOOD ENOUGH, i want it in writing.. whatta bunch of b.s., no doc my a$$.. ive givin them about 20lbs of paperwork and im finally in escrow.. :coffeycup

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast