Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rule # 1

Arizona Hot Boater
    Whats wrong Forkinstupid, can't you unload that broken turd of yours.

Forkin' Crazy
    No, but I'd give it to you. A piece of shit for a piece of shit. :devil:

Arizona Hot Boater
    No, but I'd give it to you. A piece of shit for a piece of shit. :devil:
    Look who owns the piece of shit. Forkinstupid the shit master.

Jeanyus
    Thank God Canada cleared the way in Europe and made Patton's job that much easier
    Yes, and retarted kids get medals for participating in the special Olympics. What's your point?
    Even with California's debt, we are still more vital to the world economy than Canada. As far as illegal immigrant and labor go, you pulled that completely out of your ass. Unless of course you see California's contribution to the world as only being a head of lettuce and a bushhell of Strwberries. Very stupid claim!
    How about a few more facts for you to make stupid comments about.
    Lets start with the Medal of Honer 61 of them were awarded to Canadians.
    How about D Day? 14,000 canadians stormed Juno beach. At the end of the day, its forward elements stood deeper into France than those of any other division. 340 KIA purple hearts wre earned, 574 wounded in action purple hearts were earned that 1 day. And countless awards for bravery were issued to them. You think they were awarded these for mere participation?
    California is currently being invaded by a foriegn country, the invaders face no opposition. They are an unarmed peasent army. Where do they get the finances to invade. From California, they send money, from the great economy of Ca., back to Mexico to further finance the invasion,and give a boost to Mexico's economy. At the same time draging down this rapidly failing great economy that you speak of. You are correct California's economy is vital to the invasion.Without Ca money the invasion would cease. They have taken the southern 1/2 of the state, the north will soon fall.
    1 of the biggest citys in the state of Ca. has outlawed the US military. I don't see any cities in Canada, that have outlawed the military.
    I don't see much there to brag about. Frankly I'm ashamed.

QuickJet
    How about a few more facts for you to make stupid comments about.
    Lets start with the Medal of Honer 61 of them were awarded to Canadians..
    WOW 61!!!! Either their army is incredibly small or incredibly incompitent. 61 in nothing!!! How many were awarded to Americans?
    How about D Day? 14,000 canadians stormed Juno beach. At the end of the day, its forward elements stood deeper into France than those of any other division. 340 KIA purple hearts wre earned, 574 wounded in action purple hearts were earned that 1 day. And countless awards for bravery were issued to them. You think they were awarded these for mere participation? ..
    First off we all know that the real battle on D-Day took place on the beaches of Normandy. We had the Canadians fight a smaller (easier) battle which also allowed them to move further into France. This was because we were fighting the real battles that day. You aren't trying to say that Canada had an equal part in winning WW2 are you? They pitched in 2 bucks on a 100.00 dollar dinner.
    California is currently being invaded by a foriegn country, the invaders face no opposition. They are an unarmed peasent army. Where do they get the finances to invade. From California, they send money, from the great economy of Ca., back to Mexico to further finance the invasion,and give a boost to Mexico's economy. At the same time draging down this rapidly failing great economy that you speak of. You are correct California's economy is vital to the invasion.Without Ca money the invasion would cease. They have taken the southern 1/2 of the state, the north will soon fall.
    Yes I agree. California's liberal policies SUCK ASS. Yet after all the sucking that these southern border jumping scum do, we are still more dominate in the world economy than all the provinces in Canada put together. Do you think Canada would survive such an invasion. NOT likely!!!
    I'm begining to think your screen name is meant to be taken with a sense of irony :hammer2:

canuck1
    Quick Jet
    Before you make yourself look any dumber please pick up a book and read some actual history. You throw out various crap and you really don't have clue what you have said.
    Bay of Pigs- you mentioned it now please go learn about it
    Largest Navy in WW2- look it up, the answer will shock you
    Look at the size of the Canadian and Australian armies in relationship to the respective countrys population
    As for California that is your back yard you don't seem to know the numbers there either

Steve 1
    What can Hole is not saying is the Bombers they had (HALIFAX) What 12 1/2 or so? And were of such poor design they could be only used for night time work..Leaving risky day light bombing to Guess who?? Americans..Oh BTW we built over 12000 B-17's alone..

QuickJet
    Quick Jet
    Before you make yourself look any dumber please pick up a book and read some actual history. You throw out various crap and you really don't have clue what you have said.
    Bay of Pigs- you mentioned it now please go learn about it
    Largest Navy in WW2- look it up, the answer will shock you
    Look at the size of the Canadian and Australian armies in relationship to the respective countrys population
    As for California that is your back yard you don't seem to know the numbers there either
    So let me get this stright, it was actually Canada that stopped Russia from invading or nuking us via Cuba?
    As far as size of armies in relation to it's population goes, it doesn't mean shit and you know it. Your country geographically is similar to ours yet it's population is far less. Ever wonder why people flock to America yet avoid it's little sister to the north?

canuck1
    So let me get this stright, it was actually Canada that stopped Russia from invading or nuking us via Cuba?
    Your country geographically is similar to ours yet it's population is far less. Ever wonder why people flock to America yet avoid it's little sister to the north?
    I'll say it again
    Bay of Pigs-Read what happened
    Demographics of Canada-Read(hint what percentage of Canadas population is within 100 miles of the us border)up
    Why do Canadian Snowbirds head south in the winter?
    As far as size of armies in relation to it's population goes, it doesn't mean shit and you know it.
    Ever tried to raise a million man army from a population of 500 000? Compare the numbers of the Comonwealth countries

QuickJet
    I'll say it again
    Ever tried to raise a million man army from a population of 500 000? Compare the numbers of the Comonwealth countries
    Which brings us full circle as to why YOUR country relies on us for it's protection. Class dissmissed!!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast