Thread: My last spam..... shirt blowout

I'm blowing out all existing stock for Rogers, Southwind and Hondo shirts. What is listed is all that is, or will be available, so get them while you can. Limited to sizes/colors/quantities listed..... first come, first served. (http://www.roostwear.com/shirt.htm)

superdave013
    your shopping cart didn't work for me. But when you bring that wrench back if you could be so kind to bring 2 XL Hondo shirts I'll pay cash and save ya the paypal fee.

Damn Hondo owners breakin' sh1t.....
    Fixed now, but I'm bringing the roadster home tonight, so I'll be visiting in the next day or 2.

wsuwrhr
    How many medium Hondo short sleeves do you have left Mike? No quanites next to the sizes.
    I'm sad to hear the news BTW.
    Brian
    After SD gets his, I think I will whatever is left.
    909-883-3739
    I will send a check and save you the paypal fees also, or I may stop by with cash and take them off your hands

1978 Rogers
    I waited to long to get another tie shirt. I'm ordering a long sleeve while they last. Grabbing a couple stickers too. Are these still available.
    Thanks again Roost.

Stickers are still (and will continue to be) available. I'm just dropping the shirt line. PM me about the T

How fitting my last post is spam at 3000! Thanks everyone, and don't forget, I'll keep doing the stickers..... only dropping the shirts!

n8dawg
    When are you going to get some Miller stuff going on. F--- those Miller brothers and just do it! It's to nice of a classic boat not to have that name on a sticker or a shirt! If you ever do get some Miller stickers or shirts drop me a pm, please!
    and thats my .02

superdave013
    I got my shirts and they are pretty nice. Heavy duty jobs. No thin crap shirts from Roost.