Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quixtar ??

Mandelon
    I have a friend who is doing this so called Independent Business Ownership.....wants to get me involved. It looks like a modified Amway program to me......He says they make a couple hundred a month at it, and say their neighbors make more.....some make tens of thousands $$$ a month.
    Anyone doing it, or know someone who does? Looks silly to me.
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????

SummitKarl
    Pyramid scam

Dusty Times
    Can't believe you posted this now. I'm checking out Quixtar in another window right now. I don't think I'm that impressed. Too much of a pain in the ass.

Mandelon
    I did an internet search too and there's a lot of negative info out there. Looks like the Amway team put it together. Apparently they way the head guys make $$$ is by selling you motivational tapes and CDs every month....
    The partner program looks kinda cool, but a lot of hassle for sure.

CA Stu
    You had better be brushing your teeth with product!
    Dream stealer!
    etc. etc.
    All that stuff that tries to make you look at your friends as an opportunity to make money sucks in a big way.
    Cheers
    CA Stu

mike37
    Its Amway no doubt about it

HocusPocus
    i have seen a few people make money with amway and simular other types of businesses.. but its not for me. i don't want my garage full of product or run around trying to guilt my friends and family into buy stuff from me.

Dusty Times
    i have seen a few people make money with amway and simular other types of businesses.. but its not for me. i don't want my garage full of product or run around trying to guilt my friends and family into buy stuff from me.
    My thoughts exactly!
    If I ask my friends anything it will be if they are going to the lake or if they want a beer (no amway brand either LOL)

Seasday
    I have a friend who is doing this so called Independent Business Ownership.....wants to get me involved. It looks like a modified Amway program to me......He says they make a couple hundred a month at it, and say their neighbors make more.....some make tens of thousands $$$ a month.
    Anyone doing it, or know someone who does? Looks silly to me.
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????
    My brother got in and sucker punched about five guys at work. I told him if he was still in 12 months from that time I would jump in with a smile. Out in 7! Like someone said before, you better love toothpaste and soap and also pissing off your friends because you shame them into buying crap from you all the time. They either stay away or load up......no win situation for either side.

HM
    I have a couple of friends in Quixtar/Amway.
    Quixtar is Amway. They will deny it, but it is. Quixtar was started as the internet division of Amway, and then they completely dumped the Amway name from the marketing side last year. Amway still exists on the manufacturing side of things, but because it had such a bad name, they moved away.
    It is a legal pyramid. Just because it is pyramid in structure, does not make it a scam. What makes it a scam is that no one makes money, and if they do, it is not from the products. There is a book out called "Merchants of Deception". You have to google it and get it downloaded as Amway/Quixtar has been throwing a lot of money (legally) at getting rid of this book.
    Simple question to ask the people......"Show me the money". They will avoid answering it themselves, and tell you not to base your opportunity on if they made money, but if you see yourself make money. I have a great story of a dude in amway that I interviewed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast