Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Kilrtoy......?

tcook33
    Like I said Tcook, I don't tell you how to install windows even though I've done some, I'm no professional at it. Seems funny you trying to tell me how to act (off duty no less) and make generalizations about how I do my job without even knowing me.
    Fair enough. It was just my opinion, that's all.
    It was just my perception of 2 LE having a pissing contest. You 2 are in a position of leadership and example. I just though it was done in poor taste. Again, just my opinion.
    Have a nice day....

LOWRIVER2
    Nope , RD is a person I' ve done biz with. His buddie made some cool stuff for me with the CNC machine.
    I'll leave any punishment to Mr. Ibex.

Jbb
    Nope , RD is a person I' ve done biz with. His buddie made some cool stuff for me with the CNC machine.
    I'll leave any punishment to Mr. Ibex.
    So be it....

LBZROCKS
    "Anyways, I can appreciate your concerns, but I would'nt tell some other professional how to do their job, I always find it funny how everybody knows how to do police work when they never have. Something to ponder.[/"
    :crossx: I love it when someone thinks they are soooo damn smart.. the people who know me would look at your post and laugh their asses off.. enough said compadre...some day you will humble yourself...if you dont run yourself into an even bigger ditch..maybe alittle less mouth and alittle more descretion and you'll learn a lot rookie..
    :crossx:
    [QUOTE=LOWRIVER2]Well LBZ , since you asked,
    I don't really care who knows I'm a cop. First off, you don't know my name, what I look like where I really live, boat or vehicles I drive, so don't think others do. If they did, that's not a prob. I train for this stuff. If you live by a gun, ...you know the rest.
    As for my work car, it goes home every day with me. It contains two M4's two Benelli's, my .45 and two thousand rounds for .223/12 slug and .45.
    Needless to say we're the ones who get called when shit hits the fan. Go to internationaltactical.com and you can see what we do and that we train others.
    Each guy has to decide what he'll do off duty , sometimes you're a good witness, sometimes you take action.
    QUOTE]

LOWRIVER2
    Been gone awhile.
    Anyways LBZ I don't swing off of "the people who know me" pole. I stand on my own. As for your opinions, hey, what do you know about my work? That's right, nothing. You stick to tee shirts and key fobs and I'll keep doing my job the way it's supposed to be done. Bottom line is what I've stated above, as to the subjects in this thread. Yep, it's is true, after fourteen years, I do always learn new things and have never said I'm an expert. The day you're an "expert" in my field is the day you die.
    Happy New Year to all.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910