Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilrtoy......?

GHT
    Oh yea... My pension / pay is better than yours.. :argue: :yuk:
    And while we're at it... My Mom can beat up your dad... :yuk:

Kilrtoy
    So how do you get a PERS 3 at 50 (I'm guessing that's what you have) when you are'nt a registered 830.1 (full status) police officer?
    Simply math, I know it may be difficult for you big bad METRO DOGS, So I will explain
    3% times the number of years of service at 50 years.....
    Example
    30 years at 3% equals 90,
    I know that may be hard for a guy who is at 80% at 40 years(im sorry that is 40 years on the job) at best, 61 years old... .....

Kilrtoy
    Ok everyone stand by for his big come back about, he is so bitchen and he is a metro dog and he puts away big bad guys and barney purple cars and used motors.......
    Did I miss anything?

hoolign
    Ok everyone stand by for his big come back about, he is so bitchen and he is a metro dog and he puts away big bad guys and barney purple cars and used motors.......
    Did I miss anything?
    :idea: ...which one of you can get me the best deal on a bag of weed??

GHT
    Simply math, I know it may be difficult for you big bad METRO DOGS, So I will explain
    3% times the number of years of service at 50 years.....
    Example
    30 years at 3% equals 90,
    I know that may be hard for a guy who is at 80% at 40 years(im sorry that is 40 years on the job) at best, 61 years old... .....
    Seems like simple math to me I like 100% at one year??? Anyone hiring??

Kim Hanson
    :idea: ...which one of you can get me the best deal on a bag of weed??
    That was funny ****er..........( . )( . )..........

SoCal_fun
    I love these two going at it!! :argue: Makes for a good read at work!

olbiezer
    Did I miss anything?
    kilr all u missed was a few huggs from your parents as a child........now u can retire at 150 per cent of your base pay and open a donutt shop........

Kilrtoy
    kilr all u missed was a few huggs from your parents as a child................
    That dumbass line was not funny the first time you tried it and it sure as hell is not even close to being funny now.....

LOWRIVER2
    No, sorry Kilrtoy,
    As for LAPD Metropolitan Division, the readers here simply have to do a yahoo search on my division and then do a search on LA unified SCHOOL DISTRICT Police Dept., and they can decide for themselves who has the real job and who's the bench warmer. Remember, you guys call US when you get shot at , not vice versa.
    As for retirement, hey, we get 90% at 34 years currently. It'll match the state 3/50 by the time I retire. Should I mention the fact my pension is CITY paid so I don't have to cry foul when the state washes up and has no money to pay the state pension? Not me/lol.
    Besides, who joined a REAL police dept. for money anyways? If it was about the money, I would have started my own business, look around this site and you'll find the majority of the owners of high priced toys do just that. It's all about job satisfaction for me and there is no price for that/lol.
    I finally figured out your screen name. I recall the taggers call wanna be taggers "toys". I've heard a few bangers call taggers the same thing. I suppose you think you're a killer and we all know now who you work for.
    That must be the namesake of "Kilr-toy" as in toy police.
    Keep looking good in front of the schools, actually I'm glad there's someone to stand in front them for the media while the rest of us get the real job of crime fighting done/LOL!
    Point goes to: LR....LOL!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast