Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilrtoy......?

coorslt4u2
    Popcorn anyone.......Sure pass the butter........ :cry:

Kilrtoy
    I guess that is the difference betwen us,
    I have nothing to prove.
    Unlike you who is always the REAL deal and you never let us forget that you are the REAL deal.
    When you get enough brain cells maybe you too, MAYBE, just maybe you can ride a motor.
    and no I wont meet you at the river and fight, cuz I know that is coming soon

LOWRIVER2
    Fight?
    Hah, come on now, we all know the only physical activity you do anymore is run your fingers on a keyboard, that would'nt be fair.
    As for your motors, I talked to one of our motor sergeants to get some more insight on the Harleys.
    Seems you guys can't get Harleys anyways. He said he's not seen or heard of any Harleys leaking of the 114 issued so far to LAPD. He readily admits they,re slower than the Kawi's and BMW's but said the public loves them and they've become a good way for folks to come up and talk about the bikes and any communication between civillians and cops outside of tickets is a good thing.
    As for the Hondas, when the Honda rep was showing the bike to LAPD brass, he was asked about it's power. The rep proceeded to gun the bike and pop a nice wheelie with it. The brass, being non riders and pro risk management (as most police brass are) chose to stay away from the bike. No doubt, the Honda PD bike is excellent in this Sgt.'s observations.
    To those outside the PD's reading this: Kawasaki quit making their police bike as it's engine won't meet the new emissions restrictions coming up. Harley, Honda and BMW all entered the market with their bikes.
    Now, about the LA school police motors Division, let's get to the bottom line. The only reason you ride a motor K toy is because someone (civilian) on the school board backed your chief and allowed it. You know all too well that a school board with another agenda is one pen strike away from ending your ride. That must suck. LA's had a motor detail since the twenties, how long has the school police had motors? I think a lot less.
    As for proving things, hey, it's simple. Us city/county cops are plain tired of you spouting off police issues like you're such a veterano of real police work. You work for a school police department, you do a LOT less than the rest of us in terms of general (read real) police work. Stick to boat issues, leave the talk of real police work to those who actually do it around here.
    Oh, and remember, the majority of crime occurs at night and on weekends. You care to tell all of us the percentage of school coppers who work weekends/nights and the crimes they run into? I've been around long enough to know just that, not many and not much.
    Just telling it like it is.

LOWRIVER2
    Oh, and I guess school PD never got the memo,
    In most PD's, the joke is that motor officers LOSE half their brain when they take a motor in terms of police work. It's an old joke that's not true but if you're gonna talk to me about brain cells, well, you should know that joke.
    Truth is in police motors, it's not if but when you fall down. That comes with aggressive police work with terrible drivers out there.
    Since I mentioned aggressive police work, you won't ever have to worry about going down K toy, just keep the bike clean for the cameras and soccer moms.

olbiezer
    guess i know where your donutt eatting ass goat is tied....need i say more crime fighter? lmao

Jbb
    Damm Gary....I think you could use some more bran in your diet.... ....whats going on...Im coming in Jan....can I ride with you...and shoot one of your criminals?.........Bang!....

Kilrtoy
    WOW, you have been doing your homework..
    Are you sure you don't work in media relations, the facts you presented are pretty good, but of course they have an LAPD SPIN to them and we all know how big a spin that is... This is becoming my dad can beat your dad up, pretty much only from your side ,NICE.
    One thing I have come to learn is, LR2 has a fascination kilrtoy, in his effort to prove he is the real deal to me. Don't worry I beleieve you, Even if you are not on "D" platoon.

Dave C
    some of those soccor moms got it going on...... :jawdrop: anyone who has a front row seat has the right idea

Not So Fast
    What is this all about I don't know or have ever met either of you but this I do know. I have worked for 25 years on street consrtuction jobs in and around So Cal from Santa Ana to South Central L.a. (Compton, Watts, L.B.Z, and others) and some of the scariest places were around High schools. I believe this is where the gangs start most recruiting and by the time these kids are seniors they are as real a threat as you can find. In working around the schools I dreaded when the last bell would ring and the daily trek home would start. LB Poly comes to mind. Some of these so called kids were huge and looked at you like they would cut your throat just because you were white! And no I'm not saying it was all black because it was Hispanic, Samoan, Asian and some whites also. Not to defend anyones job or detract from one either I gotta say being a School Cop is probably very challenging as most Law Enforcement is and plus you have to careful not to violate the little darlings rights. In closing I want to say I appreciate the work BOTH of you do because most of the time it is a thankless, dangerous occupation! JMO :chi: NSF

mbrown2
    That must be the namesake of "Kilr-toy" as in toy police.
    That was pretty funny.....you guys crack me up.....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast