Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilrtoy......?

Keith E. Sayre
    I happen to know both of these guys and I too am grateful that both of you
    are out there also even though I don't live there. Not knowing the past history between you two, I can't say why you're at each other like that but
    it is pretty entertaining. I guess.
    Both of you should come out to the river and drink a beer and swim in the
    cold water for about 2 minutes and then there won't be any testosterone
    left to worry about any of this. On the other hand, I think you two enjoy
    the bantering so while you're out there taking care of the city, have at it
    I suppose!
    Looking forward to seeing both of you in the spring!'
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats

RP1
    Klr... I hope this is not true. You have made yourself out to be the fearless Law Enforcement dude. You are now telling us all that you are a School Safety Police Motor Officer... say it aint so... please!

djunkie
    Klr... I hope this is not true. You have made yourself out to be the fearless Law Enforcement dude. You are now telling us all that you are a School Safety Police Motor Officer... say it aint so... please!
    I thought everyone knew that.

RP1
    Nope, not me... little dissapointed about all the crap he has talked and this is what he backs it up with.

Kilrtoy
    Nope, not me... little dissapointed about all the crap he has talked and this is what he backs it up with.
    I applied for cool cop that wants to beat up anyone that disagree's with him, BUT LR2 already had that under lock-n-key

GHT
    I applied for cool cop that wants to beat up anyone that disagree's with him, BUT LR2 already had that under lock-n-key
    This is where you are mistaken (sp) I have the coolest job, it is disagreeing with LR2..
    And I get hazardous duty pay..(but then again he wouldn't know about that).

SoCal_fun
    What is this all about I don't know or have ever met either of you but this I do know. I have worked for 25 years on street consrtuction jobs in and around So Cal from Santa Ana to South Central L.a. (Compton, Watts, L.B.Z, and others) and some of the scariest places were around High schools. I believe this is where the gangs start most recruiting and by the time these kids are seniors they are as real a threat as you can find. In working around the schools I dreaded when the last bell would ring and the daily trek home would start. LB Poly comes to mind. Some of these so called kids were huge and looked at you like they would cut your throat just because you were white! And no I'm not saying it was all black because it was Hispanic, Samoan, Asian and some whites also. Not to defend anyones job or detract from one either I gotta say being a School Cop is probably very challenging as most Law Enforcement is and plus you have to careful not to violate the little darlings rights. In closing I want to say I appreciate the work BOTH of you do because most of the time it is a thankless, dangerous occupation! JMO :chi: NSF
    Well said! Even though I enjoy reading this stuff, you guys need to chill a little and maybe buy each other a beer down at the local copper watering hole.
    It's cool to banter back and forth and rag on each other, that's pretty normal stuff and fun too!!
    Just don't let it get to personal and ugly.
    One of my best and oldest friends is a City cop here in Socal. The town he is in is more like Mayberry than the old west, but I feel that if your out there with a badge and a gun, protecting and serving the rest of us, you deserve my respect! I appreciate an honest Law Enforcement Officer and have always believed they deserve our respect. After numerous ride alongs with various agencys over the years, I know that it is a dangerous job, and gets little respect from the public.
    You guys both deserve props and our thanks for keeping the peace and putting your butts on the line for us. You both deserve the salaries you get and whatever pension you are able to save up.
    My best to both of you!

KLEPTOW
    First of all I have many friends in law enforcement from the Secret Service to Sheriff’s department and local PD Swat team members, Out of all of them and even though their police work has change there attitudes none of them treat people, that they don’t know or have never met like Kir does on here. I have read his completely negative replies to others post base solely on there post count or him not knowing them. That’s bull shit.
    I feel he deserves every bit of the beat-down he is getting after all of the internet Bullying he as does on here, and how fitting that it is coming from his own peers, maybe he will wake up and realize that there’s a lot of people out there that have had enough of his know it all bull shit.
    I must say after the resent developments on his employment, his attitude is now somewhat understandable, because out of all of my friends that I have in law enforcement some of them putting themselves through the academy on there own dime, none of them seeked out any school police agency as there first choice for employment and would have only taken such a position as a last resort. is that you Kilr
    Also I have read many people on this forum say he is such a nice person in person, he needs to figure out how to be that same person behind his keyboard.
    My 01. Cause I'm not a Big Baller and can't afford two cents.
    Don't like it **** you and Kindergarten tricycle you road in on.

tcook33
    You 2 are a couple clowns, representing LE like this. And if you don't think you are "representing" LE on here, your idiots also. I'm sure the REAL cops that are out there reading this appreciate being represented like this on an internet forum. Grow up guys. Ask yourselves a question....If your boss read this kindergarden talk, would he approve????
    These are the same guys that pull you over and play the "tough guy, I'm better than you" bullsh*t just cause they wear a badge, instead of doing the job they were hired for, "TO PROTECT AND SERVE". What a joke. I wonder how many times these guys got beat up in school. I bet as many posts as they have. Man, Kilr must have taken a beating.
    And if you don't like it, pull me over and harrass me. I guess I deserve it. :yuk:

LOWRIVER2
    LOL!
    This thread got real funny.
    First off, I've never made a personal attack against K toy in regards to his personal life, possessions, or family. Post it and I will be the first to say sorry.
    Second, my whole point is this: Don't come on a boat site and act like you're some know it all cop who's an expert on general (ie: city/county law enforcement/tactics/crime fighting) when you work for a specialized law enforcement entitity that does not even allow you to have the same peace officer status as city/county cops. It's absurd and an insult to the rest of us for you to represent us when you ARE NOT of the same status or have the same duties.
    And as for me being an example, well, chill out folks. It's a BOAT SITE. Everyone comes on here to blow off steam. If someone can't realize that us cops are'nt humans that blow off steam once in awhile on some backwater boating site, then I don't know what to tell you. God forbid any of you "holy rollers" saw me drink a beer off duty/ what a shocker. I guess those same folks think us real cops go into a box a night and get recharged like a Cyborg/lol.
    So sit back, relax and enjoy. The whole damn site is a peanut gallery, not CNN. Go find your role models elsewhere. And they wonder why I hang with mostly cops off duty?/lol. Surprise, we have opinions too/lol.
    Hazard pay? that would be for Air support, haz mat, DSD bomb and D team in my house.
    Pass the popcorn damnit, there, I said it, hope I DID offend someone/LOL

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast