Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 557 scat

dmontzsta
    Before I leave the shop I just gotta say again,,,these heads are wicked. Any one doing a big block Ford don`t buy ANY other heads. These are bad ace! :crossx:
    Someone is happy!
    Congrats once more, I would be in the same boat you are in. Actually, I am with the new crank, but would probably be more with those heads.

LakesOnly
    I want some, with BBC exhaust ports.
    Congrats Hoss.Blue Thunder heads do not come with chevy exhaust ports. If they did, the head would not be as good a performer. These heads utlize a chebby exhaust header flange only.
    LO

JAY4SPEED
    Before I leave the shop I just gotta say again,,,these heads are wicked. Any one doing a big block Ford don`t buy ANY other heads. These are bad ace! :crossx:
    I'm going to have to come to your shop to see what all the comotion is about! You're not kidding about Shreve going downhill after Russel retired. All they want to work on is Hondas. They couldn't even cut my 454 crank when I called last. Did you try Performance Marine over there by the airport off of Loyola?
    Jay

dmontzsta
    Blue Thunder heads do not come with chevy exhaust ports. If they did, the head would not be as good a performer. These heads utlize a chebby exhaust header flange only.
    LO
    Thats what I meant, my bad.
    You still coming down tomorrow?

HOSS
    I'm going to have to come to your shop to see what all the comotion is about! You're not kidding about Shreve going downhill after Russel retired. All they want to work on is Hondas. They couldn't even cut my 454 crank when I called last. Did you try Performance Marine over there by the airport off of Loyola?
    Jay
    Thats Mark,,,he is a high dollar guy.
    Shreve`s won`t turn your crank cause they sold the damn lathe!

HOSS
    Jay4speed, I`ve got a `93 crown vic with a rebuilt 4.6 (20k) on motor and a brand new trani. Owner cut out, owed a finance company on the car. They leined the title and I ain`t givin them the car. I`ll take a g for the motor, trani, and harness, and anything else. Bayou steel making soup cans with the rest. Be on the lookout for me.
    Thanks,
    James Roos
    Custom Muffler & Auto Repair
    1349 Veterans Memorial Blvd.
    Kenner, LA 70062
    504-305-5167

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789