Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Did you see American idol last nite???

Kurtis500
    Blown, dont you knowthat a weak dollar is like gold to the manufacturing sector? I have turned down a LOT of business in the last two years to make and ship products to Europe since thier currency is so high. I know of a dozen businesses I associate with that have boomed big time in size, manpower and profit since Europe and other countries have a currency stronger on the dollar. Dropping the 'strong dollar' policy is the right step to keep manufacturing from forever leaving this place. It's not Clinton's strong dollar versus Bush's dropping it, its about cycles and using the dollar fluctuation to stall and revive business sectors. A strong dollar is not a sign of a weak economy. And if you have any idea of America's capacity, you wouldn't compare it to the peso. But it seems you just need to spread the hate to one person by blaming him with a blanket style complaint packed full of politics. Dont you know there are 260 million other people in this country that have an effect on the economy and what it does? not just a single person you hate?

Forkin' Crazy
    Calling Stevey a liberal.......nice
    WTF??? Keep it up, you're bound to get better sooner or later. :220v:
    Liberal, jesus is that your buzz word?
    No, but it would be an accurate description of your out look. You're just too scared to admit it. :idea:
    Dayum, is "jesus" your buzz word?

Blown 472
    Blown, dont you knowthat a weak dollar is like gold to the manufacturing sector? I have turned down a LOT of business in the last two years to make and ship products to Europe since thier currency is so high. I know of a dozen businesses I associate with that have boomed big time in size, manpower and profit since Europe and other countries have a currency stronger on the dollar. Dropping the 'strong dollar' policy is the right step to keep manufacturing from forever leaving this place. It's not Clinton's strong dollar versus Bush's dropping it, its about cycles and using the dollar fluctuation to stall and revive business sectors. A strong dollar is not a sign of a weak economy. And if you have any idea of America's capacity, you wouldn't compare it to the peso. But it seems you just need to spread the hate to one person by blaming him with a blanket style complaint packed full of politics. Dont you know there are 260 million other people in this country that have an effect on the economy and what it does? not just a single person you hate?
    Duh what? and we attack countries that are going to switch from the petro dollar to the euro. Perhaps you should read up a bit before you run your mouth???

Kurtis500
    Duh what? and we attack countries that are going to switch from the petro dollar to the euro. Perhaps you should read up a bit before you run your mouth???
    Wow, you normally come back with no response and a stupid answer like that?
    Sorry if the facts get in the way of your Bush hating love life....maybe I should 'read up' on the same stuff you do so I can learn how to fire back with no intelect and pure hatred..?? what a guy you are...

Blown 472
    Wow, you normally come back with no response and a stupid answer like that?
    Sorry if the facts get in the way of your Bush hating love life....maybe I should 'read up' on the same stuff you do so I can learn how to fire back with no intelect and pure hatred..?? what a guy you are...
    Pure and simple facts, you should google it, and while you are at it google why Iran is setting up an oil bouse and selling in euros. Turn off fox and do some investigating.

SmokinLowriderSS
    And this had what to do with the quote you referenced blown???
    Oh, yes .......... nothing. Ah well, another day here.

Blown 472
    And this had what to do with the quote you referenced blown???
    Oh, yes .......... nothing. Ah well, another day here.
    I am sure you could dig up some really good chit to support your boy, do you every get tired of licking his sack?

SmokinLowriderSS
    I am sure you could dig up some really good chit to support your boy, do you every get tired of licking his sack?
    Have you noticed how poorly the "insult-diversion" tactic works these days? No, guess not.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456