Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC Tomorrow Night....

my21advantage
    who's watching it?
    I Think Matt Hughes will beat Joe Riggs pretty easliy......but what about Rich Franklin vs. Nate Quarry that should be a good fight :boxingguy

Totally IncapASSitated
    <---watchin...having a few peeps over
    I think Franklin and Hughes will both win decisively!!!

my21advantage
    <---watchin...having a few peeps over
    I think Franklin and Hughes will both win decisively!!!
    Yea I'm a few 60-70 people over....there's so many frickin' people I had to get the Taco Man
    I'm scare what my house is going to look like after the party!!!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
    It is going to be awesome.

Totally IncapASSitated
    Yea I'm a few 60-70 people over....there's so many frickin' people I had to get the Taco Man
    I'm scare what my house is going to look like after the party!!!!!!!!!
    LOL....where ya at? I'll just bring the crew over there...I could go for some tacos!!!!

DCBDaytona
    I cannot wait...An afternoon at the turtle then UFC!!!

GrapeApe
    I think the fights will be closer then you think.. Riggs is very Strong, he was a Heavyweight fighter close to 300lbs. But, he will have some problems on the ground.. He can get caught in Submissions easily... Quarry is a great fighter as well, and this should be a Stand Up War.. I was at the Weigh ins today, and they are both Very Ripped.. Riggs didn't make weight, but only needs to cut 1 lb by 8pm tonight..
    Can't wait for tomorrow night..
    *** Grape Ape ***

NOTALENT
    Hughes is a for sure submission tommorow night in my book and Franklin is going to rock quarry...It will be insane!!

GrapeApe
    Well it's Official, Riggs didn't make weight. It will now just be a 3 Round Non Title Fight with Hughes. He was a Pound to heavy, and actually weighed another pound more for the 3rd and final weigh in... I am assuming that he had to do a lot of time in the Steam Room, and will more then likely be tired at the fight..
    *** Grape Ape ***

my21advantage
    Well it's Official, Riggs didn't make weight. It will now just be a 3 Round Non Title Fight with Hughes. He was a Pound to heavy, and actually weighed another pound more for the 3rd and final weigh in... I am assuming that he had to do a lot of time in the Steam Room, and will more then likely be tired at the fight..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    I guess he's going to miss his title shot....that sucks, but it's not like it would have went more than three rounds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast