Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bent do you work for the AP ??????

canuck1
    Gees show me something you have done Mr Can Hole nobody aside from stealing a few pesos from poor Cubans enslaved by your butt master Castro. Typical reply from a Liberal Lying Nothing!! Ever consider suicide as an improvement to your miserable existence. You see another difference between you and me is the fact that I can say that to your face!!
    Say it to my face? This is the internet , You are not getting any smarter are you Cartman. I told you before Mr Braggart I got nuthin to prove to you or anyone else in this world. So keep on ranting....You ever figure out why you are so mad at Castro?
    BTW you are still to stupid to breathe

canuck1
    But worthless Peso dealer, what’s more common than a Canadian Fag?? You love that crap up there!
    You forget your meds today Cartman? I think that we need to run this through a translator.

Steve 1
    Say it to my face? This is the internet , You are not getting any smarter are you Cartman. I told you before Mr Braggart I got nuthin to prove to you or anyone else in this world. So keep on ranting....You ever figure out why you are so mad at Castro?
    BTW you are still to stupid to breathe
    Small world Leper Fag Coward, Why do you idiots kiss a mass murdering tyrants ass all the time??? It will not be so funny when the place goes back into right-full hands.
    You got nothing to prove is right Nobody!! Key here word NOTHING =your life’s work. Try the suicide option.

canuck1
    Small world Leper Fag Coward, Why do you idiots kiss a mass murdering tyrants ass all the time??? It will not be so funny when the place goes back into right-full hands.
    You got nothing to prove is right Nobody!! Key here word NOTHING =your life’s work. Try the suicide option.
    Unlike you Stevey I have never kisses anyones ass. Rightfull hands? You are refering to the Cuban people or the US?
    Buck up little camper, suicide is never the answer, no matter how stupid you prove yourself to be Stevey they have these things called books that can help you to get smarter. You should travel the world,without the attitude, and open your eyes/mind. you would be suprised that idiots like you are the minority in most parts of this world we live in.
    Bye Stevey

Steve 1
    Unlike you Stevey I have never kisses anyones ass. Rightfull hands? You are refering to the Cuban people or the US?
    Buck up little camper, suicide is never the answer, no matter how stupid you prove yourself to be Stevey they have these things called books that can help you to get smarter. You should travel the world,without the attitude, and open your eyes/mind. you would be suprised that idiots like you are the minority in most parts of this world we live in.
    Bye Stevey
    BUT Can Hole you are in fact a world champion Ass kisser and Butt-Boy aside from a terrorist goes with your territory!
    You have been somewhere??? LIAR !! besides stealing dirty rumpled up pesos in Cuba from Castro’s slaves and looking for a Latin Male date there???
    I guess your breath-holding thing is from the deep throat you are accustomed to. A by-product of the long winters there in that chit hole.
    You really do not fare well in a debate so if I were you, hitting the Books would be a via able option. Until next time, grow a Brain and then come back you sound foolish!

canuck1
    Puff out your chest and tell us another story Stevey. Your ranting is getting a little old. At least come up with a new name to call me, Why don't you use your brain and give us something new to make you look ever dumber. You my friend are completely clueless. But definately entertaining
    If we ever meet I'll buy the first round or two
    Later I'm done

Schiada76
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA homo. So explain it to me mr man. Your so smart and so tuff.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...protect me... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....
    OH DAMN! You're right! You've got me now. The Cannuckatard Navy (a canoe, a toothless squaw, and sixer of labbats EH) protects your country!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345