Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

NOTALENT
    I wouldnt wait in line for a gaming unit... Now if it was a new line of beer or something then maybe... :rollside:

riverracerx
    went out this morning at 6:00 to WalMart, Target and ToysRUs. Everyone was sold out with people sleeping in line.
    So I called my mom and dad in AZ. they are kinda remote. And I have them looking. They said when will I ever grow up. I said NEVER!!
    If you don't get it today, you won't get it till after Christmas.
    It is well worth the $400!

SB
    My brother got one at Walmart by calling all the small towns to see how many they had, finally found a store with 50 and only 30 people in line. Meanwhile Best Buy had 50 people waiting all nite in the cold for 30 units. The pre order slips will not filled until Jan. They are going for $800 on ebay.

Red Eye
    Okay.... I started waiting in line at 7pm last night. I was able to get one at 9am today and let me tell you, that's the last f'in time I do something like that. I left there and went straight to work and I'm dragging some seriouse arse right now. I hope it was worth it, since I haven't even opened the box yet.

pjones
    [QUOTE=SB]My brother got one at Walmart by calling all the small towns to see how many they had, finally found a store with 50 and only 30 people in line. Meanwhile Best Buy had 50 people waiting all nite in the cold for 30 units. The pre order slips will not filled until Jan.
    (They are going for $800 on ebay.)
    That amazes me...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Give me a break. Wait in line overnight for a video game system?? I don't get it. No video games and no television stations or cable in this house. (Yes, we are weird) We read and talk to each other (novel concepts). Watch movies when there is time. We do have a ps/2 at the trailer, but no one ever plays it.
    The cost of video games is wasted time and money. What is the benefit?

Red Eye
    Give me a break. Wait in line overnight for a video game system?? I don't get it. No video games and no television in this house. (Yes, we are weird) We read and talk to each other (novel concepts). Watch movies when there is time. We do have a ps/2 at the trailer, but no one ever plays it.
    The cost of video games is wasted time and money. What is the benefit?
    Apparently it's not for everyone.

JB in so cal
    I got an Atari.
    beep........boop...........beep...........boop...b eep...boop..beep.boop.beepboopbeepboop..LOL!

cxr133
    Okay.... I started waiting in line at 7pm last night. I was able to get one at 9am today and let me tell you, that's the last f'in time I do something like that. I left there and went straight to work and I'm dragging some seriouse arse right now. I hope it was worth it, since I haven't even opened the box yet.
    SOoo... where do you park your car??
    i wanna check on it for you

Mike.A
    Hope it works, just saw a report on line that alot of the 360's are screwed up. Something about Windows 95 loaded on them by mistake and the only fix is the upgrade. They are in short supply of the upgrade so you better get back in line. By the way, the upgrade cost another 400 bucks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast