Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: sunkist tunnel hull

peter barrett
    my son left me a project in my garage. Does anyone know or have any info on a sunkist tunnel hull boat ? The hull is in good shape,the jet was just rebuilt and the 454 is in pieces. Are there any clubs in connecticut? Where do i begin ?

BigBlockBaja
    Do you have all the pieces to put that 454 back into that hull? What about exhuast parts?

Slacker
    You can find a lil info on http://www.youngbloodjetboats.com/
    about sunkist itself,but unforutanely there is not much and nothing refering to or about the tunnel hull design.What year is your sunkist, are you going to restore it? The company was based in TN but supposedly went out of business back in the late 80`s if i remember correctly. Still looking for some info on my performer, if you can find out anything please drop me a line.
    Thanks --Chris

You need to post pictures if you want advice.
    What are you planning on doing with it? Racing? Lake use?

TJS
    peter,
    Where are you in CT. I might be able to help. I am in Fairfield,CT. We boat on lake Zoar. I am in process of re-doing a Nordic. I just finished my buddies Cheyene (he now lives in AZ). Check out my site. I looked at a project Sunkissed a few years ago in CT somewhere near Branford. Is that where you got it. Later.
    T.J.
    www.tjsperformance.com

promod
    peter give me a shout i have one

maxwedge
    Sunkist? Yeah I never heard of them...probably a real slow peice of crap and that's why your son left it. In fact, if your son ever leaves you a boat that says "Sunkist" or "Youngblood", or "TX" or "Tunnel Hull", or "Air Entrapment" or "Hydro" in the description, Thats real bad! Those are worthless old 70's designs nobody wants anymore. Just give it to me along with the signed title. I have a boat disposal business I just started
    Also, In reply to your other question. Yes there are several clubs in Connecticut, but you need to be more specific. Are you looking for a strip club or just someplace were you can pick up drunk college girls?

maxwedge
    PS. Welcome to ***boat!

promod
    Sunkist? Yeah I never heard of them...probably a real slow peice of crap and that's why your son left it. In fact, if your son ever leaves you a boat that says "Sunkist" or "Youngblood", or "TX" or "Tunnel Hull", or "Air Entrapment" or "Hydro" in the description, Thats real bad! Those are worthless old 70's designs nobody wants anymore. Just give it to me along with the signed title. I have a boat disposal business I just started
    Also, In reply to your other question. Yes there are several clubs in Connecticut, but you need to be more specific. Are you looking for a strip club or just someplace were you can pick up drunk college girls?
    the sunkisst is the same as a cp so i guess there no good either with one running in the low 7's

maxwedge
    the sunkisst is the same as a cp so i guess there no good either with one running in the low 7's
    Yeah I'll take anything from them too. You don't want that crap. Did ya notice even a hint of sarcasm in that last post there?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast