Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack Date Poll

Robbie Racer
    Sounds like a perfect way to spend a Fathers Day to me too. I will make reservations at the Bridge Bay motel for that weekend. Look forward to seeing you all there again.

Boatmaster
    Boatmaster, are you sure the family is ready for this????
    Sure they are, but I'm sure I will be running at a different pass. After the last trip, I'm all good with that!! Plus with the new boat I don't think the wife and kid will be staying at home much next year. After all that was the reason for getting it.

ELIMINAT THIS
    Well with it being on Father's Day I will be making this a family trip with the wife and kid. Can't wait for June.
    I will be making it a family trip also,I guess we will get to bed before 5 am. :rollside:

acatitude
    oh to be young again and able to stay up past 930. i almost remember those days.

Cas
    You all should just stay the week....a whole bunch of us will be at Shasta 6/21 thru 6/26

Robbie Racer
    You all should just stay the week....a whole bunch of us will be at Shasta 6/21 thru 6/26
    Cas, that sounds like a good plan. If my business doesn't pick up any between now and then, I just might take you up on your suggestion.

ELIMINAT THIS
    oh to be young again and able to stay up past 930. i almost remember those days.
    Ken im with you,its my wife lol. Shit I took her out for dinner and drinks sat. night,I drug my ass back in the house at 8 am sun.morning :220v: she is crazy.

ELIMINAT THIS
    Somebody give me the word so I can call Bridge Bay. :argue:

acatitude
    yea blame it on the wife,lol. cas where are you guys staying at shasta?????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123