Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boatmaster II

deltarat
    While I know that this has been said over and over, I would truly like to thank Boatmaster II for all of the help in getting my boat back on the water. Your shop is full of great people, which are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The turnaround time was excellent and the new drive is awesome. I would highly recommend anyone to your shop, and would never think twice about the service that they would receive. You guys at Boatmaster II should all be very proud of the work you do because it is top notch. Thanks again for all of your help.

Boatmaster
    Thanks D rat for the kind words, but more for the ride home from the Island last night.

NICE PAIR
    Thanks D rat for the kind words, but more for the ride home from the Island last night.
    Hey Drew, Who you gonna get to fix your drive?

78Anthonyjet
    Delta Rat could get er done

Boatmaster
    Hey Drew, Who you gonna get to fix your drive?
    How do you think I am able to afford my outboard boat! By rebuilding outdrives all Week!! Looks bad but I should have it back in one piece this week. Kind of funny I start a two day Recert class for Mercruiser Stern Drive monday morning in Hayward, go figure.

NICE PAIR
    How do you think I am able to afford my outboard boat! By rebuilding outdrives all Week!! Looks bad but I should have it back in one piece this week. Kind of funny I start a two day Recert class for Mercruiser Stern Drive monday morning in Hayward, go figure.
    If you need parts for your outboard "We got em" :rollside:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...6IMG_8297r.JPG

OH DAMN that hurts. :cry:

Boat211
    If you need parts for your outboard "We got em" :rollside:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3116IMG_8297r.JPGC'MON NP you can fix it. Maybe this would be a good time for me to start piecing a motor together... HAHA

NICE PAIR
    C'MON NP you can fix it. Maybe this would be a good time for me to start piecing a motor together... HAHA
    DCBob was running by 1:00 pm Sun. HAHA. Hows the project comming?

DCBob
    DCBob was running by 1:00 pm Sun. HAHA. Hows the project comming?
    Hey NP don't forget that includes a burrito break :220v: Thanks again for fixin my junk It was Big John's day on Sat we ran um hard till he looked in the rearview mirror & saw the mushroom cloud..............you know how we do it :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast