Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Glamis Stories Anyone / LE on Rampage again ???

sigepmock
    Oh yes I want to see that Xmas pic! Post when you can. Well we'll figure something out. Sean can go out forsure on Friday I think... But I am stuck at work for sure :cry: What were you going to drive around? Your bike? What's Carrie's plan if you go? We can strap a car seat in the golf cart Let's figure something out. It's only a month away!!! OMG time is flying!
    That's it we aint got squat......I have my bike, the 70 quad, and the 50 but no family-mobile yet.....I think Carrie just wants to get out of the house and party a little. I'll be on baby sitting duty I'm sure....
    Sucks that you're stuck at work but you gotta pay the bills.....wasn't life fun when we had those part time college jobs and you could just split anytime...??
    We'll figure something out.....
    Pix....can we get a moho back there in wash 4 without getting it stuck??? I like the idea of the mini dunes....just perfect for Linds, her golf cart, and JELLO shots....
    Chris

pixilatedpussy
    I thought you were one of the crazies? :wink:
    Im the good kind of crazy baby!!!!

pixilatedpussy
    That's it we aint got squat......I have my bike, the 70 quad, and the 50 but no family-mobile yet.....I think Carrie just wants to get out of the house and party a little. I'll be on baby sitting duty I'm sure....
    Sucks that you're stuck at work but you gotta pay the bills.....wasn't life fun when we had those part time college jobs and you could just split anytime...??
    Pix....can we get a moho back there in wash 4 without getting it stuck??? I like the idea of the mini dunes....just perfect for Linds, her golf cart, and JELLO shots....
    Chris
    Yah there wer quite a few rigs back there! we will help ya!
    Linds...you better not forget to bring the golf cart this time!!!
    Jello shots??? Oh yah!!!!

djunkie
    Im the good kind of crazy baby!!!!
    Don't I know it. :rollside: Maybe some day I'll get back into this dirt playing thing and come and join eveyone.

Mrs. casean
    Chris
    NO JELLO SHOTS FOR LINDS!!!!! :2purples: Well if Carrie just want to get out, we'll party w/ her for sure You and Sean and the other fast riders could totally go for a fast ride & I'd hand w/ Carrie & drink We could figure out something... Just no going to bed before it's midnight this time I always have fun in the small dunes w/ the golf cart!!! I love driving it around in that stuff

Mrs. casean
    Yah there wer quite a few rigs back there! we will help ya!
    Linds...you better not forget to bring the golf cart this time!!!
    Jello shots??? Oh yah!!!!
    Trust me it's there!!! My toy! Sean knows I want it around. I had a blast driving it in the little dunes this past weekend.

pixilatedpussy
    NO JELLO SHOTS FOR LINDS!!!!! :2purples: Well if Carrie just want to get out, we'll party w/ her for sure You and Sean and the other fast riders could totally go for a fast ride & I'd hand w/ Carrie & drink We could figure out something... Just no going to bed before it's midnight this time I always have fun in the small dunes w/ the golf cart!!! I love driving it around in that stuff

pixilatedpussy
    Trust me it's there!!! My toy! Sean knows I want it around. I had a blast driving it in the little dunes this past weekend.
    Good! Then its a plan stan!

Mrs. casean
    I'll let you know when we figure out if we are for sure going or not...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234