Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Glamis New Years!

Mr. Pixilated
    Dune season officially starts for me tomorrow. Here is the new trailer.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...G_2565-med.JPG
    How big is that 5th, Pixi is trying to get me into a new one. I need to withstand her urges for at least a few more years...

riverroyal
    How big is that 5th, Pixi is trying to get me into a new one. I need to withstand her urges for at least a few more years...
    i believe,mines 37 and with a F250 diesel it tows great,,,but that trailer is a few thousand pounds more,thats the tow rig you need

Magic34
    I'll give you a dollar if you tow the Magic behind that
    Nice rig.
    OK. Umm, can we duct tape it to the back, the hitch is missing?

Magic34
    It's a 40' trailer. Don't resist the urge, get a lot while your young.

nodigg
    Dune season officially starts for me tomorrow. Here is the new trailer.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...G_2565-med.JPG
    DAMN! In hindsight, after a few trips....I wish I had gone with the pop-outs! But then I would have to buy a truck like yours to pull it with too! :rollside: I max out my steer and drives already on my HD2500 with no slides and an LE3505. That's sharp!

nodigg
    Ok...yes there is a fee...$25.00. The washes are the last right (before the railroad tracks) behind the beach store..and yes it still exists! Weds is good! We are going Thurs. Yes they have rentals on Vendor row...I have the # if ya want it! There is also Gettin Dirty (in Brawley) that rents.I hope you find us! I think we are planning on meeting at Boardmanville for breakfast Sat morn!
    Thanks Pix! When you get a chance, pm me the number please. Tried to get Getttin Dirty from information but they couldn't find it in Brawley....

pixilatedpussy
    Thanks Pix! When you get a chance, pm me the number please. Tried to get Getttin Dirty from information but they couldn't find it in Brawley....
    Check your PM's!!!!
    So.....are we there yet???

H20 Toie
    hey pixi it looks like i am goin g to have my daughter (kimmy) fo rnew years and sincei don't want to go to vegas with her would yuou mind if i camped with you r goruop i have a 34' motorehome and 26' trailer so i need a little spavce? i fnot its ok we will go somewhere ielse she is 9 year s old and has her own quad btu i don;t wnat ot infringe on you r group.
    i dojntl knoe if we hafe meet before but i havfe te 35 ' cigarete boat and i wentno a aculple of dam pinic runs this year.
    lwt mw no if it /s ok an dif not its not a big deal

HOOTER SLED-
    hey pixi it looks like i am goin g to have my daughter (kimmy) fo rnew years and sincei don't want to go to vegas with her would yuou mind if i camped with you r goruop i have a 34' motorehome and 26' trailer so i need a little spavce? i fnot its ok we will go somewhere ielse she is 9 year s old and has her own quad btu i don;t wnat ot infringe on you r group.
    i dojntl knoe if we hafe meet before but i havfe te 35 ' cigarete boat and i wentno a aculple of dam pinic runs this year.
    lwt mw no if it /s ok an dif not its not a big deal
    You just might have to brush up on your English. That or Main Event needs to be there to translate Drunkonics.

H20 Toie
    You just might have to brush up on your English. That or Main Event needs to be there to translate Drunkonics.
    hey i haven't had to pray to the porcelen god yet so i can't be that drunk