Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack Weekend June 16th & 17th

JetBoatRich
    Hey Rich, you don't need to have a cat to come to this event but if you don't want to tow your boat up, you guys can ride with us if you would like.
    Keith
    Thanks, I appreciate the offer. we will let you know as we get close to the date.

78Anthonyjet
    Terry, I think I will be going up Thursday afternoon, so if Jill will wash, wax and gas the boat, I will let her ride up there with me :rollside: , its not that far out of my way to pick her up since I gotta go to your house to get the boat any ways.
    Dave, your getting another new job so soon? Dam, your boss tired of your shit allready?
    Some one wanna enlighten me on why Keith dose not want the room under O.C.. I am thinking that the hoves might make a hell of a racket.

deltarat
    Terry, I think I will be going up Thursday afternoon, so if Jill will wash, wax and gas the boat, I will let her ride up there with me :rollside: , its not that far out of my way to pick her up since I gotta go to your house to get the boat any ways.
    Dave, your getting another new job so soon? Dam, your boss tired of your shit allready?
    Some one wanna enlighten me on why Keith dose not want the room under O.C.. I am thinking that the hoves might make a hell of a racket.
    I doubt Jill will be out there waxing your boat for you however she might have some gas to share with you on the drive up.
    As far as Dave and his new job, I think he is trying to get into .......well have you ever heard the story of little boy blue?
    As far as the hoves on Keiths ceiling, I dont think those bugged him as much as when OC and Dimarco 21 were walking the whole herd of goats up the stairs, those bells around their necks were kind of loud and could be heard everywhere. The funny part was one of the goats wouldn't give it up, so they kept trying sneak it into the in to the bar so they could get it drunk.

valkyrie voodoo
    OK Delta Rat, we're in too. We'll cruise up thurs and leave sun; hope my junk holds together till then. :220v:

78Anthonyjet
    I am trying to talk the wife in to going, hopefully I will be able to get her to go. She wants to goto Clearlake ( who came up with that name ) so I may have to bite the bullet and go there too.

Obsessive Compulsive
    I doubt Jill will be out there waxing your boat for you however she might have some gas to share with you on the drive up.
    As far as Dave and his new job, I think he is trying to get into .......well have you ever heard the story of little boy blue?
    As far as the hoves on Keiths ceiling, I dont think those bugged him as much as when OC and Dimarco 21 were walking the whole herd of goats up the stairs, those bells around their necks were kind of loud and could be heard everywhere. The funny part was one of the goats wouldn't give it up, so they kept trying sneak it into the in to the bar so they could get it drunk.
    This is some funny shiz. There not much more that I could add. :rollside:

deltarat
    Im hoping my junk hold together also, there is alot of boating to be done between now and then!

abraman1326
    This is going to be a great trip. I do have another question though, are y'all going to hit Berryessa in May again? That was a fun trip, and I'd love to do it again...
    BRA

hulshot
    I will go but I dont know what I'll have in tow, I might have to row unless someone can get a ride with a Bro. Wow what a f'in poet I am.
    I may or may not have a new ride by then. I am in no hurry. I do have gas money though..

78Anthonyjet
    I will go but I dont know what I'll have in tow, I might have to row unless someone can get a ride with a Bro. Wow what a f'in poet I am.
    I may or may not have a new ride by then. I am in no hurry. I do have gas money though..
    My junk needs gas

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast