Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Years Day at CFW

Good thought gentlemen. I am looking for a new pic.
    See ya NYD

charitycase
    The Mrs. & I will be there along with Mr.T & some friends.Not camping this year tho.

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    We will be there weather permitting, also. Hopefully I can talk the boss into bringing the boat(if the motor's done by then.) P.S. I'll have 2006 Hot Boats and Hot Babes Calendars for sale too. :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
    We will be there weather permitting, also. Hopefully I can talk the boss into bringing the boat(if the motor's done by then.) P.S. I'll have 2006 Hot Boats and Hot Babes Calendars for sale too. :rollside:
    Damn Denise, we talked about trying to make a trip up there and we are booked for New Year's. Unless something comes up :idea: The 19" will be ready by then.

sixgunsam
    Hey infotracker, did you have to call in advance for camping? How much is it? It seems like there has been a good turnout of people camping on NYD for the past couple of years.

voodooCanoe
    The Oregon Boys are planning to come!!! Hope to see everyone again.
    Hud, I've been craving the shrooms!!! Big smoke Ca'mon
    Pinstriper Girl, DO you have those calendars for sale now? would make great
    X-mas gifts!

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    Voodoo, yes they are for sale now, and they WOULD make great Xmas gifts! They are $10.00 ea. plus 2.00 shipping. You can email me at dcorbett209@charter.net and I will invoice you thru paypal and ship them to ya. There will be a web page soon that the v-drive club, Brian Lynch's dad, is putting together for me too. Luvnlife, It would be great if you could make it up! Casey, Christina, can't wait to meet you, too. Till New Years!

infotraker
    All sites are open, no reservations. A lot of people stay in the parking lot or in the sites above the S. launch.

sixgunsam
    Thanks Jim, what do they usually charge you a night?, and we can run generators up until a certain time, right?

voodooCanoe
    Thanks Jim, what do they usually charge you a night?, and we can run generators up until a certain time, right?
    Can't remember the $$, but its not much.
    You can run your generator all night if you want, I don't remember anyone sleeping much. It's no KOA that's for sure

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast