Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long can you park and RV on the street in front of you house?

WetWillie
    My 5th wheel is in front of my new house. Its been there since saterday. Today someone stopped and yelled at the workers telling them they needed to move it..
    How long do I have to move it around. I was going to work on it this weekend and then take it to storage..
    I dont need a ticket or issues with the neigbors.

voodoomedman
    My 5th wheel is in front of my new house. Its been there since saterday. Today someone stopped and yelled at the workers telling them they needed to move it..
    How long do I have to move it around. I was going to work on it this weekend and then take it to storage..
    Depends on the city. Check with the city. You may be able to get a permit if needed for the extra days.

Ivan Dan
    I know in Corona its 72 hours and then it needs to be moved. But the cop I talked to when I had my boat here for work on the stereo told me that I could drive it around the block and then park it in a little different area and that was perfectly ok. Just not to leave it for more than a few weeks or they will be forced to give me a ticket.

Ivan Dan
    Depends on the city. Check with the city. You may be able to get a permit if needed for the extra days.
    This is what my neighbor did down the street to park his 5th wheel Toy Hauler on the street for a while.

PHOTOGLOU
    1 minute in Huntington beach BUT they make getting a permit easy if your a resident

NOTALENT
    Long beach was 72 hours as well I believe and then you need to move it a minimum of 1/4 of a mile away. :crossx:

hoolign
    Better find out if your insurance will stil cover it if it is not hooked to a truck.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We park our RV on the street all the time but have to put it in the driveway every tuesday because of street cleaning. Never had any issues other than street cleaning day. :boxed:

THOR
    1 minute in Huntington beach BUT they make getting a permit easy if your a resident
    Jay,
    I live in HB and have parked mine there for days at a time. Also, I keep mine on the side of my house. Where in HB are you that you cant park it? Are you neighbors that bad?

76ANTHONY
    all i can say is thank god i have a half acre lot with alot of parking...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast