Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glamis T day pics...

MAINEVENT
    We missed you too!!! Now will you come back to our camp????? :220v:
    Jackie....tell Art to fix that dang Banshee & come out!
    Isnt that funny as a former banshee owner its funny to hear people say im fixing my banshee more that they say my bike is ready to go 450's ROCK to bad i sold that bike too :yuk:

barbigrl
    Pixi good pics!! Ahh look at my little Mainevent....... I love him soo!!!

pixilatedpussy
    Isnt that funny as a former banshee owner its funny to hear people say im fixing my banshee more that they say my bike is ready to go 450's ROCK to bad i sold that bike too :yuk:
    I agree!!! Buy a 450 Art! Sell the Banshee.........been there done that! :crossx:

JackieV
    We missed you too!!! Now will you come back to our camp????? :220v:
    Jackie....tell Art to fix that dang Banshee & come out!
    It's fixed. I'm not sure why we haven't made a trip out though. He'll have to answer that one.

JackieV
    Listen "Bear's previous owner" lol (j/k) but you listen here, Art got into a pretty bad accident on his bike last winter which messed up the bike a little, fendors were bent and I believe cracked so he had them cut.
    Now the man needs to buy us our own...but I believe he is in "Boat" moad.
    That is what he is waiting to buy next.

MAINEVENT
    Listen "Bear's previous owner" lol (j/k) but you listen here, Art got into a pretty bad accident on his bike last winter which messed up the bike a little, fendors were bent and I believe cracked so he had them cut.
    Now the man needs to buy us our own...but I believe he is in "Boat" moad.
    That is what he is waiting to buy next.
    Just go buy some new freakn plastics their only like 300 duckets for a new set all around OH YEAH AND UPGRADE IT TO A TRINITY MOTOR YOU'LL REALLY LOVE IT THEN

HOOTER SLED-
    Cool pix T. The Adventures of Daaaaaaanger Giiirlll!!!. How'd you get Alex back across the border??? You had to sneak that beaner back in huh??? LOL

MAINEVENT
    Cool pix T. The Adventures of Daaaaaaanger Giiirlll!!!. How'd you get Alex back across the border??? You had to sneak that beaner back in huh??? LOL
    Bitch i swam LMAO :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    That was sooo funny...considering he was still drunk from the previous night...& left his wallet at camp! LOL!

Mr. Pixilated
    We stuck a leash on him and walked his doggy ass back over the boarder.....Bow Wow pinche Perro...Look I can type in spanglish......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast