Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gooooooooooooooooooooooo....GA. Bulldogs!

Bryan Rose
    For us in the SE yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Bryan Rose
    I agree I think LSU was over rated, 3 rd come on ..... GA ... a good solid 9-10 ranking...no higher . Nice to see my Alma Mater pull through on a big game.
    bring on West Virginia.....
    and oh So cal . Congrats to USC, nice season.......My money is on Texas in the end though!

essexjet
    Did you watch the USC/OK game last season? You're trying to tell me that this Texas team is 40 points better than THAT team? That team was good. You guys will never learn. Just be glad it's not UGA, LSU or Auburn, you'd get to see USC throw up 100 on somebody.
    Bob, you know that west coast teams do not get the respect they deserve from east coasters

Bryan Rose
    come on...... you guys play in a league with no defense....I dont' buy it. Ga VS USC .....USC all the way, yes but it would not be a 50 point game! Do I think USC is # 1 ? Yes butt do I think Texas has a shot? yes! A football is not round therefor it bounces different each time......got it!

Bryan Rose
    Does your jet really do 82 mph? Damn, that's flying. :2purples:
    Yes .... want to go for a ride? No shIATTT it really does ....Cosistantly 78-80 any day of the week , that speed was on a cool morning with about a foot of chop. Plus it is for Sale!
    Bryan

Bryan Rose
    Did you see the game last year? They were calling that OK team possibly the best CF team of all time. Hah. The football doesn't bounce when USC plays, it never touches the ground.
    USC would beat UGA by at least 40 points.
    I see you have been drinking toooooooo

Bryan Rose
    66-21 USC. Two TDs late by UGA keep them within striking distance of 45 points.
    Enough with the what if's..........
    A friendly wager on Texas vs USC..........how many do you think USC will win by? lets establish a line now and we can get a friendly little wager going here......
    what say you?

Bryan Rose
    OK . so you want 3 ponits........no I don't think so .....Even betting is more my style.....like you said .....how about a bottle of goose? even ponits.
    Bryan

Bryan Rose
    You got it. But, if it's all the same, I prefer Belvedere. About the same price at most places.
    Done ....PM me the Details and your Email .... always nice to have a friendly wager going on. all in good fun of course.
    Bryan

Bryan Rose
    Of course. I just loves me some college football. I probably should live in GA or TN.
    We live in Footballl land here...college that is. I hate Pro ball!
    Bryan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast