Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Repercussions of Hurricane Katrina

Forkin' Crazy
    I feel for Houston, but that's not the only place it is happening.
    Bus Hero Busted (http://www.sweetness-light.com/archi...s-hero-busted/)
    27 Arrested After Clashes Between Houston, N.O. Students (http://www.click2houston.com/news/5485416/detail.html)

Run_em_Hard
    The bus hijacker may be a hero, who is to say whether he stole that bus for himself or to save everyone else, but a criminal is still a criminal and he should be punished. Not punished for the stealing of the bus but for everything else, the drug charges and the possesion. IMO.

Steve 1
    My guess with the Bad cops busted and the criminals all gone NO is a safe place now,well with the exception of that brainless failure x cable service seller the mayor.
    BTW how many of these pathetic dears did Ole Bent 472 invite to his crack-house to live??
    I Know it is all the Presidents fault!!!!!!!!

572Daytona
    I saw this the other day and found it pretty pathetic.
    Additionally, e-mails obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press indicate that Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff tried to call Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco the afternoon before Katrina hit. The e-mails indicate she could not be immediately reached and may have been napping.
    It's not getting much press though, can you imagine if it was the other way around, i.e. Blanco calling FEMA and Brown napping? The press would be having a field day.

1978 Rogers
    You can't criticize a woman for not doing here job.

Forkin' Crazy
    You can't criticize a woman for not doing here job.
    Yea, especially when she is a Democrat.

FLEA DIDDY
    After Katrina I did notice a more than usual amount of MOFO's on the street corners beggin for money, F@CKIN pathetic. New Orleans is a rat hole the crime was out of control, So what does TEXAS do? Come on over we can help you. All other surrounding states kept there mouths shut and ringers off and avoided having to babie sit these moon cricketts.

Old Texan
    After Katrina I did notice a more than usual amount of MOFO's on the street corners beggin for money, F@CKIN pathetic. New Orleans is a rat hole the crime was out of control, So what does TEXAS do? Come on over we can help you. All other surrounding states kept there mouths shut and ringers off and avoided having to babie sit these moon cricketts.
    I was in Mobile last week. A "Lady" aprroached me outside a store, flashed her drivers license and some plastic card w/ FEMA on it. She said she was from NO and asked me for money.When I politely declined, she gave me a very dirty look and a curse. The local couple behind me shook their heads and told her don't even try with us.
    We had a crew working in San Antonio staying at a motel that SAPD raided. The New Orleans "dudes" were dealing drugs out of their room.
    My daughter has a friend here in Atlanta that works for an upscale Buckhead area hotel. The hotel was forced by FEMA to take in a number of evacuees. They have had numerous problems with destruction to rooms, kids running around at all hours, kids going into meeting rooms and eating off private business meeting buffets, and a lady that left 2 small dogs unattended in her room for several days. After complaints of barking dogs, management entered the room to find the auto feeder/water gizmo had jammed. One small terrier type dog was stuck in the toilet where he apparently was trying to get water. The hotel called animal control who came and got the dogs. Upon her return a couple days later the lady went ballistic and threatened a lawsuit.
    It's a crying shame that the real citizens are taking care of business and working to rebuild while the slacker parasites are just taking advantage of anything and everyone trying to help.
    Like I heard on the radio the other day, "The parasitic fleas have just relocated on the dog...."

FLEA DIDDY
    I was in Mobile last week. A "Lady" aprroached me outside a store, flashed her drivers license and some plastic card w/ FEMA on it. She said she was from NO and asked me for money.When I politely declined, she gave me a very dirty look and a curse. The local couple behind me shook their heads and told her don't even try with us.
    We had a crew working in San Antonio staying at a motel that SAPD raided. The New Orleans "dudes" were dealing drugs out of their room.
    My daughter has a friend here in Atlanta that works for an upscale Buckhead area hotel. The hotel was forced by FEMA to take in a number of evacuees. They have had numerous problems with destruction to rooms, kids running around at all hours, kids going into meeting rooms and eating off private business meeting buffets, and a lady that left 2 small dogs unattended in her room for several days. After complaints of barking dogs, management entered the room to find the auto feeder/water gizmo had jammed. One small terrier type dog was stuck in the toilet where he apparently was trying to get water. The hotel called animal control who came and got the dogs. Upon her return a couple days later the lady went ballistic and threatened a lawsuit.
    It's a crying shame that the real citizens are taking care of business and working to rebuild while the slacker parasites are just taking advantage of anything and everyone trying to help.
    Like I heard on the radio the other day, "The parasitic fleas have just relocated on the dog...."True dat!!!! and NICE CAMEL TOE!!!!!! :rollside:

1978 Rogers
    True dat!!!! and NICE CAMEL TOE!!!!!! :rollside:
    Yeah, I'll have to agree with Flea Diddy. Especially the Camel Toe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast