http://www.aipac.org/
    you hate the jews or what?

78Eliminator
    what about aipac??
    I can fix your plumbing, I'm an expert.

HM
    didn't aipac get shot by Notorious BIG?

QuickJet
    Hey Steve, you don't have to make up any new names for Canuck1. Just calling him a Canadian explains every point of veiw he has. He has over 1,700 post on this website. For a guy who hates Americans and their country he sure does spend alot of time bs-ing on an American website. I wonder how many Americans vistit the Canadian version website of Hot Boat. Shit, they probably don't have one. I wonder how many Americans give a shit about Canadian politics? NONE!! Damn leaching Canadians.
    Where's my syrup BITCH!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    http://www.aipac.org/
    you hate the jews or what?
    Yea, blown DOES hate the jews. The litle beanie hats scare him. (Yamucah or something I can't spell)

Blown 472
    Yea, blown DOES hate the jews. The litle beanie hats scare him. (Yamucah or something I can't spell)
    No, people spying on the country scare me buy you guys wouldn't know anything about it as I am sure it is not on any tv show you watch, stevo is a fine example of that.

Steve 1
    Hey Steve, you don't have to make up any new names for Canuck1. Just calling him a Canadian explains every point of veiw he has. He has over 1,700 post on this website. For a guy who hates Americans and their country he sure does spend alot of time bs-ing on an American website. I wonder how many Americans vistit the Canadian version website of Hot Boat. Shit, they probably don't have one. I wonder how many Americans give a shit about Canadian politics? NONE!! Damn leaching Canadians.
    LMAO they even have phones up there ? My guess he is in some cheapassed trailer park with the rest of the snowturds hiding from the cold weather.

canuck1
    I don't care about Canadian politics or US ones either. As for the Canadian version of ***boat we don't have anyone like Simple Stevey ranting over stuff that they know nothing about. About the syrup thing the closet place for you would be 2000 miles east of here. Keep going , you guys are making the trailer park proud....
    Keep on ranting

canuck1
    For a guy who hates Americans [/B]
    How could I hate Americans? The entertainment that you provide is priceless. Guys like Simple Stevey and his band of raving idiots just can't be found up here

Steve 1
    How could I hate Americans? The entertainment that you provide is priceless. Guys like Simple Stevey and his band of raving idiots just can't be found up here
    Right and being from the Muslim infested Cnuckastan Can Hole/dopey he/she feels safe here

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast