Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

CMZRACING
    I DONT SEE ANY GOING ON......WHO'S GOT WHAT TO SAY?????
    SPILL THE BEANS ABOUT WHAT TO COME FOR SPRING TIME.....OR WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BY THEN..COME ON NOW, I HAVE TUNNEL RAM WITH A FULL BERK REBUILD, ANY BODY ELSE WITH ANY PLANS???? :crossx:

Huffer
    MANY PLANS,LET'S HOPE THE MONEY DON'T RUN OUT FIRST!
    LET'S NOT TELL ALL OUR SECRETS!!

MizBubba
    I DONT SEE ANY GOING ON......WHO'S GOT WHAT TO SAY?????
    SPILL THE BEANS ABOUT WHAT TO COME FOR SPRING TIME.....OR WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BY THEN..COME ON NOW, I HAVE TUNNEL RAM WITH A FULL BERK REBUILD, ANY BODY ELSE WITH ANY PLANS???? :crossx:
    With all the goodies Alan got at Lake James, it's gonna be a loooooooonnnnnngggg winter! :220v:

DelawareDave
    My project is on temporary hold. I have not begun to organize my new garage yet. I need to get heat out there so I can start getting lights, electric, air, etc, installed. I haven't even finished bringing all the parts over from the old house.

jets4me
    i my self think i am going to put a 150 outboard on my jet boat so cmz then might have a chance to beat me i just got fishing pole holders so should be ready for next year

LynnsJet
    At least your in the new place and soon you will be away from that crazy ass next door neighbor you had at the old place. Who are you going to talk about once she is out of your life? I bet you end up missing her!!!!

DelawareDave
    At least your in the new place and soon you will be away from that crazy ass next door neighbor you had at the old place. Who are you going to talk about once she is out of your life? I bet you end up missing her!!!!
    Miss her? I don't think so. Our neighborhood "organizer" went to her door the other day to collect for snow plowing. We all chipped in to get a guy with a plow every year, as the city doesn't plow there. She told him to go "F" himself. She wasn't paying, cause everyone in the neighborhood was conspiring against her, blah, blah, blah. She blasted him with a tirade, full of "F" this, and "F" that. I think she needs to double her "meds", or something.

buckey79
    I might be puttin' in a chrome foot print gas pedal. And if I have enough saved up, I'll probobly go ahead and get a custom skull shifter knob as well

CMZRACING
    I might be puttin' in a chrome foot print gas pedal. And if I have enough saved up, I'll probobly go ahead and get a custom skull shifter knob as well
    what no chain link steering wheel or sparkomatic in dash cassette deck with a fader? how abouta spinner hub caps for the trailer?..........maybe mount up a set of bull horns on the deck, like big enis in smokey and the bandit had on his caddy?? man i love winter the options are endless!

drejustice
    Chainlink steering wheel and bullhorns Huh :idea:
    Damn....Ya know, I just might do that!!!!
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast