Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Kerry Calls US Soldiers "Terrorists"

Old Texan
    December 05, 2005
    John Kerry: American Soldiers Are Terrorists
    John Kerry appeared yesterday on the CBS talking-head show, "Face The Nation", to discuss the war in Iraq with Bob Schieffer. Just as in his speeches on the Viet Nam War, Kerry has slipped into deep Left-speak in an attempt to gain national traction for his pose as a party leader. In fact, in language reminiscent of his infamous "Genghis Khan" speech before the Senate in April 1971, he yesterday referred to American soldiers as terrorists -- and then suggested that we leave terrorism to the new Iraqi army.
    From page 3-4 of the CBS transcript, emphasis mine (h/t:CQ reader Dave Z):
    SCHIEFFER: All right. Let me shift to another point of view, and it comes from another Democrat, Senator Joe Lieberman of Connecticut. He takes a very different view. He says basically we should stay the course because, he says, real progress is being made. He said this is a war between 27 million Iraqis who want freedom and 10,000 terrorists. He says we're in a watershed transformation. What about that?
    Sen. KERRY: Let me--I--first of all, there is so much more that unites Democrats than divides us. And Democrats have much more in common with each other than they do with George Bush's policy right now. Now Joe Lieberman, I believe, also voted for the resolution which said the president needs to make more clear what he's doing and set out benchmarks, and that the policy hasn't been working. We all believe him when you say, `Stay the course.' That's the president's policy, which hasn't been changing, which is a policy of failure. I don't agree with that. But I think what we need to do is recognize what we all agree on, which is you've got to begin to set benchmarks for accomplishment. You've got to begin to transfer authority to the Iraqis. And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs. Whether you like it or not...
    This gutless coward is at it again. Protest the war if you must Traitor John, but do not call our brave soldiers Terrorists.
    He turned on the brave soliers of Viet Nam and now he is doing it to our current forces. This man makes a complete fool of himself every time his putrid mouth opens.
    "Viet Nam Vets Against Kerry" and "SwiftBoat Vets" know him well and it's a damn shame the media in this country doesn't plaster it across the front pages what a rotten lowlife headline seeker the jerk is.
    The gutless pompus traitor owes this nation an apology and he needs to realize he lost the Pres. election and will never in holy h e l l ever be nominated again.
    John Kerry is a liar, coward, and a traitor and should be hanged by his scrawny neck til he rots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Horse
    Any one that ever goes home early from a deployment or rotation is worthless. Kerry went home early from Vietnam. Guess he is just upholding the tradition. He didnt have what it takes then, and doesnt now. He is a POS. :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
    John Kerry is a liar, coward, and a traitor and should be hanged by his scrawny neck til he rots!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need not say more, Tex said it well enough for me.

Forkin' Crazy
    No, that would be too good and too fast for that rotten son of a bitch!!!!
    I heard that on the radio today and heard his speech from '71. I was ready to be tied... Worthless fuking lawyer scum bag!!!!
    I think we need to take him to the real terroists and let them hack his ugly head off with a VERY dull knife.....

I agree Tex, right along with that Ramsey Clark traitor that supports the dictator Saddam that killed hundreds of thousands of his own people and probably hundreds if not thousands by his own hand. I heard he threatened the judge today too. Where does this country get these losers.

QuickJet
    I can't beleive that their are actually people who are proud that they voted for that asshole. He's a Douche Bag to the 10th power.

Rondane
    I can't beleive that their are actually people who are proud that they voted for that asshole. He's a Douche Bag to the 10th power.
    i voted for him......i know this country is in great shape with bush at the helm How's the $3.00 gal gas fellas? Dont forget all the jobs going overseas. If kerry is that bad.....bush aint much better.

Old Texan
    i voted for him......i know this country is in great shape with bush at the helm How's the $3.00 gal gas fellas? Dont forget all the jobs going overseas. If kerry is that bad.....bush aint much better.
    My oh my, defending an arrogant, lying, traitor who would say anything for attention. Fortunately your fellow Ohio voters saw through this phony.
    Gas here in GA is $1.90 and I'd suggest doing a little homework on the overseas job situation. :eat:

Steve 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast